Chapter 5 "Facing Problems"

"Why did you slap me?" I asked my mother once again.

Her face was emotionless "Pack your things, your going back to the main house" I stared at her with disbelief.

"W-what?" She just turned her back on me and started whispering to nanny, I can't make up the words she was saying. but I knew deep inside that it wasn't something I should be happy about.

"We're leaving tonight." She said. "You're coming with me back to France." she said after a long pause.

"W-what!?" I stuttered not believing the words I just heard. "You're kidding right!?" She can't just waltz in back to my life and decides everything on her own!

"I know what you did." Mom said calmly. Too calm. "You were in detention because you got caught making out right?" she sighed and continued "And more importantly, you were caught with Skye right?" I can't say anything to that.

"Paris, you know how I feel about that Boy right!?" There she goes again.

"What problem do you have with Skye!? He's rich, handsome, Smart, talented and most importantly he's my bestfriend!" I cannot believe I just said that but f*ck! I can't stand her bad mouthing my bestfriend.

"Do you hear yourself!? That's basically why I hate him! he's no good for you! he's a player, if you fall for him you'll only get hurt." I scoffed at her.

"Mom! can you just shut up!?" I told her and she cut me off.

"See! That's what you've become! You've become rude, disobedient and impertinent!" She shouted at me.

"When did I become disobedient? All my life I did nothing but obey you! All the things you wanted me to do! I even switched schools for your own selfish reasons, Why is that again? Oh right you said my old school wasn't good enough to impress your aristocratic 'friends' or whatever you call them." I risisted the urge to roll my eyes. What she did next stunned me even more.

She slapped me again. I can't believe this. Once is enough, two is just ... too much. The tears that I locked for so many years was opened by my own mother. The tears that she caused herself.

"You will not talk to me like that young lady. I don't want to hear any of it. now go upstairs this instance and pack your things. were going back to France." she said. F*ck I hate this. I stormed upstairs to my room and slammed the door shut and started crying. "why? why now?" I sobbed failing to contain my emotions. "Why now when I'm already falling .... hard."

***

That night, we flew on our private jet back to France. it's been 2 years huh? It's already been two years since I last saw France. the place with my past.