Todoroki x Reader

Start from the beginning

Yes, it was true. You have the biggest crush on Todoroki Shoto— it was deadly and painful, it gave you an accelerated filled feeling. You would do anything for him, and you cared about him a lot. You would do anything for him.

"Hurry up and put it in my bag, quickly before the security comes"

You whispered to him. Todoroki smiled at you and quickly transferred the whisky filled bottled into your Now crime scene of a bag.

"Hurry up and go before it looks suspicious, hurry"

You warned. Todoroki hoisted his bag over his shoulder and gave you a peace sign, his lackeys followed closely behind him.

"Thanks (y/n). Your a real one"

He chimed. Your face darkened and puffed your cheeks out.

"H-Hurry up and leave, Idiot!"

Todoroki left from the cafeteria and vanished in the ginormous crowd of a school. Before you knew it you were back to your conscious and common senseful mind.

"Shit! What am I doing with this!"

You panicked. You finally fully understood the position you were in, it was dangerous and you could easily get in trouble.

"I can't get suspended! I have to walk for graduation!"

You exclaimed. You walked aimlessly in the courtyard and found yourself near your area, the place where you normally hung out. It was by instinct why you ended up there.

"Oof!—"

You made contact with a smaller figure who jumped at the close contact of your bodies. You looked forward to find yourself with Jiro, a girl in one of the advanced class— your friend.

"Jiro! Thank god your here!"

You flailed your arms over her shoulder and buried yourself in her chest. The girl was stiff and hugged you back hesitantly.

"H-Hey (y/n), what're you doing here?!"

She stuttered. You raised a brow at her strange actions and backed away from the Class A girl. She was hiding something.

"Come with me, fast"

You pulled her to the bathrooms but stopped when you noticed her missing presence. You were planning to dump the bottle and leave, like nothing happened.

"Why? What's the matter?!"

She questioned. You stopped in your tracks and pulled her closer so you could whisper in her ear. You didn't want anyone hearing anything they didn't need to hear.

"The alcohol, I have it. I need to dump it, fast!"

You tugged on her arm but stopped. Jiro pulled her arm away and backed away from you.

"Yoshiko got a seizure because of them. I don't know, I can't dump it!"

Jiro exclaimed.

"You dump it?! Who said anything about you and alcohol, I'll dump it!"

You exclaimed. Jiro held her bag close to her and felt for the wall as she backed up.