Chapter 10- Who knew?

This chapter is dedictaed to MusicMakesJayHigh she's awesome at writing poem's and you guy's should check her out!

Hayley's POV

Kim and I were heading to clean off Julian's locker I have to admit it was a pretty good idea and I didn't mind getting suspended for 3 days. We passed Jackson in the hallway he stopped and started to chat with us.

"Hey girls" Jackson said

"Oh hey" Kim said.

"What's up?" He asked us

"Oh nothing much really just going to clean off Julian's locker" I told him.

"Nice I saw what you guy's did to it that was pretty funny actually. Did you guy's get in trouble? Kim why didn't you just tell me that you were dating Hayley? I'm cool with it my aunt is actually a lesbian to and she has a partner and a child, they are just the same people as before." He said

"Thanks and yeah we got suspended for 3 day's because of that and fighting in the English room and in the halls. I don't know I thought you would of judged me and i'm sorry for telling you that i couldn't go out on a date with you but it's complicated why I couldn't" Kim said.

'Oh ok well do you guy's still want to be friends?" Jackson said.

"Sure as long as you're not friends with Julian" I said.

"Oh don't worry I won't be. Well I better go photo-copy these for the science teacher I'll see you around. Oh and Kim I'll message you sometime and we can all hang" Jackson said.

"Okay sounds good" Kim said.

Kim and I started walking towards Julian's locker again and started talking it down.

"What do you think of us spending time with Julian tomorrow?" I asked her.

'I honestly think it's a bad idea and it's going to be really awkward because we used to be best friends and I just hope we don't get into a fight again, but deep down I kinda hope we can be friend's again want to come over for a sleepover tonight? Since we're suspended for 3 day's? Maybe we can go outside if you know what I mean" She said. I'm pretty sure she meant go outside as werewolves I hope we can.

"Okay yeah sure that would be fun I would have to ask of course" I told her and went over to the trash can to chuck out the balloons.

'Well we are done cleaning up the locker I guess we should go back to the office and tell them want to go out for ice cream? Since it's only 12?" She asked me.

"Okay sure that would be fun" I told her.

Kim and I headed to the office and told them we were done then we went to the ice cream shop called Licks once we got there we ordered our ice cream I got a hot fudged sundae and Kim got a ice cream cone filled with mint chocolate chip we sat down outside since it was really nice out.

"How's your ice cream?" Kim asked me.

"It's really good thanks for paying for me by the way I guess I better call my parent's and ask if I can go to your house for a sleepover and tell them everything that happened" I told her.

"How about we do that at my house? Why don't we just chill here for a bit then go to my house and we can both call our parents and tell them what happened" Kim suggested

"Okay sure that's fine" I told her.

"So is this a date or just getting ice cream as friends?" I asked her.

"I guess it could be a date if you want it to be?" Kim asked me.

"How about this is the pre first date I think our first date should be more romantic" I said

'Sounds good to me. Are you almost done because I kinda want to get back home and call my parents before the school calls them" Kim said. I was almost finished my hot fudge sundae I took a spoonful of the hot fudge which was really good and got up and put it in the garbage.

"I'm done now how far is your house from here?" I asked her.

'Oh about 10 minutes it's not that far" She said

'Okay" I said.

We started walking and she grabbed my hand and intertwined our finger's again I felt a spark when we held hands I was so happy to be with her and I was glad that nobody could take her away from me sure I hated the teasing but I'm sure people would probably stop soon it was almost summer anyways but that meant exams ugh I hate exams only 50 day's left till summer then I could spend all the time I wanted with Kim I mean my girlfriend I guess we'd have to get used to saying that word around other people I hope we get to go out into the forest later tonight because I couldn't wait to see what it was like to be a werewolf, my dream or vision when I transformed was amazing and I couldn't wait to run free away from Julian. I'm glad that Jackson was nice to Kim about all of this I still haven't talked to Alison about all this, i haven't seen her since yesterday morning I've been spending all my time with Kim I guess i'll have to text her later.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guy's how are you liking it so far? GIve me your thought on it there is going to be a twist coming up soon either in the next chapter or after that