kuroo tetsurou

Start from the beginning

"Eh-," (Y/n) ran his fingers through his short hair, stopping his train of thoughts. "Yeah. We're just talking."

The captain nodded, lifting his hand up and pointed behind him with his thumb. "They need you in there, Yaku. I need to talk to (L/n) anyways."

"A-ah, hai!" Yakunervously spoke, bowing his head and gave (Y/n) a small glance before taking off back into the large gymnasium. Leaving Kuroo and (Y/n) alone.

The shorter volleyball player placed both of his hands on his hips, shooting a soft glare up at his captain and began to speak. "If you're here to insult me about what I said, then I don't want to hear it-,"

"Is it true?"

"Huh?" (Y/n) rose his eyebrow as he stared at his senpai with a confused expression. His hands resting by his hips now while trying to come up with an answer. "I.. I don't know? I'm still asking myself the same question." He confessed, taking a small glance to the side to look at nothing. His eyes searched for something to stare at besides Kuroo. It seemed impossible to make eye contact by this point. The same feeling from their earlier experience weighed down on his shoulders. Embarrassment, anxiety, angry, some emotions that (Y/n) couldn't describe.

(Y/n) held his breath by biting down on his tongue and formed his hands into fight fists. All of his emotions were bundling up in one ball in his chest and was ready to burst. He never knew talking about a certain topic can make him feel so, so.. confused.

"I don't know! I'm confused, okay!? I have no clue why I feel this way nor do I have anything to prove my feelings! When I look at a guy, it makes me feel weird?" (Y/n) ducked down, hugging his knees to his chest and Kuroo slowly leaned down in front of him as well, listening to the younger male rant. "Like right now. You make me nervous by just staring at me but it feels wrong to be nervous around you. So wrong." (Y/n) muttered into his arms.

The captain of the team continued to stare at his teammate as he listened to every word that came out of his mouth. He felt pity for him but everyone in life goes through the same thing, hell, even Kuroo went through it not too long ago. Letting out a small groan, the cat man titled his head to the side and stuck out his hand in front of (Y/n). "If you want proof then let me help so we can get back to practice." Kuroo spoke, waiting for the shorter male to grab his hand.

"I'm not doing anything with you. You'll make it worse."

"Do you wanna know or not, (L/n)?" His voice was stern, causing the feeling in (Y/n)'s chest to tighten more.

Damn you.

Grabbing his hand tightly, (Y/n) stood back up with a huff. "How are we doing this? A simple hug, kiss on the cheek?"

"Lips." Kuroo corrected (Y/n) but only caused him to flinch.

"I never agreed to that. What if someone sees us?"

"The hallways look empty to me." He smirked, shoving his hands into his pockets and leaned down to his kohai's height. "Just one quick kiss and it'll be over."

(Y/n)'s eyes squinted at the bedheaded male, debating if he should go in for the kill or not. It was for research purposes, right? Nothing more nothing less. Letting out a small sigh, he muttered a small fine. Immediately after, (Y/n) felt a pair of lips against his nearly pushing him down. They were warm, chapped but at the same sometime, surprisingly soft. His first kiss was now crossed off the list as he slowly moved his lips in sync with Kuroo's. He wanted to reach his hands up to touch the soft black hair but kept them to himself, even though he was dying to do it.

The feeling grew. It grew so big, (Y/n) wished the kiss would never end. Everything at the moment felt so right.

He could feel Kuroo's teeth softly graze over his bottom lip before pulling away. He could feel his cheeks heat up, the small pants left his mouth and his body nearly stumbled forwards from leaning in. Kuroo couldn't help but chuckle as he watched (Y/n) fluster over a simple kiss. He would even go as far as calling it cute.

"Come back when you're ready." Was all he said before leaving the setter alone, to let him fight his own thoughts.

(Y/n) watched the tall male leave. He wanted to grab his hand and pull him down to another kiss but his body wouldn't move. It stayed in the same spot, frozen and his eyes were stuck in a daze.

"My first kiss huh..." (Y/n) whispered, touching his lips softly. He could still feel Kuroo's against his, sending an shock down his spine. "I'm gay."

———————
1.6ᴋ ᴡᴏʀᴅs

ɪ ᴋɴᴏᴡɴ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀʀᴇ sᴏᴍᴇ ᴇʀʀᴏʀs, ɢᴇᴛ ᴏғғ ᴍʏ ᴅɪᴄᴋ ᴛʜɪs ɪs ᴍʏ ғɪʀsᴛ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴡʀɪᴛɪɴɢ ᴀ ᴏɴᴇ sʜᴏᴛ.

ʙᴜᴛ ɪ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇɴᴊᴏʏᴇᴅ ɪᴛ ^^ ɪ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛ ɪᴛ ᴡᴀs ᴀ ʙɪᴛ ᴄʜᴇᴇsʏ ʙᴜᴛ ᴄᴜᴛᴇ

ᴀɴʏᴡᴀʏs, ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ sᴏᴍᴇ sᴜɢɢᴇsᴛs ғᴏʀ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴡʀɪᴛᴇ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ɴᴇxᴛ. ʙʏᴇᴇᴇ

-ᴇᴅᴇɴ-