Pennywise Chapters 1 - 9

Credit ti EddieSkabettie

Your  Background

My life has not been easy but it's not horrible, my mother and father are busy with work. I was the oldest so I had to take care of my siblings. I don't not think that is a bad thing, I love to care for them. Sometimes it would just have been nice to have my parents be there more for my siblings. So I became a kindergarten teacher. While doing so I hoped to reach parents and convince them they should spend a little more time with their kids.

How  You  Meet

It was a long day, to start it off I was almost late to work. The kids had been given too much sugar, and now when I was heading home my car wouldn't start. So now after cleaning up the classroom, setting up for Monday, and waiting for the repair man I have a 6 mile walk to go to get home. Tightening my bag strap I step off the curb. Why do people leave there garbage on the curb?

I turn walking down an ally way, side stepping the open sewer cap. I turn and see someone circled in a ball. "Are you okay?" I ask squatting infront of them. "I drank all my money away and my wife needs money for diapers," he mumbles, I pull out my wallet "here is 30 dollars, from now on with pay cheeks take it directly to your wife and only get enough money for one or two drinks," I tell him. He looks at me in surprise then hugs me tightly. "Thank you, thank you so much!" He exclaims then gingerly take the money from my hands and goes on his way.

There is a shuffle and a clank. Turning around I see a clown, I slowly standing up stepping backwards. "I was going to kill you, but you have a kind heart," the clown tells me. I go to talk but the clowns moves closer. I stop as I stumble. He turns around and heads off, turning I start fast walking out of the ally. Coming out of ally I look behind me a little shaken by what happened.

Hands grab me "give me all your money or I'll kill you!" a deep voice demands. I struggle against his hands screaming. I freeze when I see the clown behind him. The clown hits him hard over the head and pulls me to him. My breathing goes heavy as he has me close. "I'll take you home," the clown says his hand very gentle on my elbow. I go to protest by opening my mouth but he shakes his head "lead the way," he says. I gulp and slowly start to head to my apartment. "Can I know your name or do I address you as Clown when I thank you?" I ask him, he looks at me suprised.

We keep walking "Robert, you can call me Robert," he answers. "Well Robert thank you for saving me back there, it could have gone worse. So thank you," I thank him as we get closer to my apartment. "That's the first time I've been thanked in a long long time, you seem pretty special," he tells me, I scrunch my eyebrows and gulp softly "I umm, thanks I think," I mumble softly as we get to my house.

I unhatch the gate "umm bye and thanks," I tell him then enter the apartments. Closing the gate I relatch the gate "I'll see you around," Robert says giving me a wink, I watch him leave.

What  He  Thought  Of  You

I look at the girl that just stepped around the manhole stepping on the manhole cover. I heard voices as I slowly look out of my hole. There was girl with (y/c/h) and chubbyish body type. She is squatting as she talks to someone. I haven't killed in awhile and she looks like a good kill. But the more I listen to her talk the more I just want to talk to her. When the person leaves I slip out and come up behind her.

I watch her get up and turn around slowly. "I was going to kill you, but you have a kind heart," I tell her leaving out that I want to be her friend. She opens her mouth as though to speak. I turn and walk away when I turn the corner I run around the next ally to watch her. She comes out and walks straight into someone with a knife who grabs her. I would love to stab that into this guys neck but I don't want her afraid of me. "Give me all your money or I'll kill you!" The large statured man says, slipping up behind him I hit up hard in the head pulling her to me as he falls.