The One With The Friends

Start from the beginning

My Outfit^^^

Scarlet's Outfit^^^

Scarlet's Outfit^^^

~At the Mall~

"Oh my god this is so cute!" I heard Scarlet squeal. She was holding up a very revealing shirt.

"That's perfect.... You're going for the prostitute look right?" I said. She just glared while Joey and Chandler laughed.

"How do you guys like these?" Chandler asked.

"Are you sure you aren't a old lady...?" I asked him.

"Someone's on their period..." Chandler said under his breath. I ignored him.

~Ten Minutes later~

"How about this?" Chandler asked me.

"I swear if you show me one more flower ch-" I began as I turned around to see what chandler was referring to.

"It's actually nice" I said shocked. Then I looked at the price.

"WOAH.... yeah I'm just gonna stick to plastic plates" I said.

"Bu-" he began but I caught him off.

"Let's just get some coffee" I said and started to walk towards Joey and Scarlet.

"Chand-" I began but then I realized he wasn't beside me. I looked to see him running with the China set in his hands.

"Did you steal?!" I asked.

"No... I bought it for you" he said to me.

"But it was so expensive.."

"Don't worry about it" he said and then we smiled.

"Okay well coffee is on us" I said and with that we left to go get coffee. They took us to the Central Perk Coffee Shop. Apparently they have the best coffee in New York.

"ten dollars" said the cashier with white hair. I went to take the money out but Joey beat me to it.

"Too slow" he said and then smiled. I sighed but smiled back and then we sat down.

Joey's P.O.V:

"ten dollars" said Gunter. Before she could give the money I grabbed chandler's wallet and gave the money to Gunter.

"Too slow" I said and then smiled. She sighed but smiled back and then we sat down.

"Thanks buddy" I said to Chandler why giving him his wallet back.

"Anytime..."

Alessia's P.O.V:

"Hey Joey! Hey Chandler! Who's your friends?" asked a blonde hair girl. She was wearing some really nice clothes. Behind her was a tall guy and a girl with black hair, that looked kinda like the guy. Behind them was another blonde hair girl, she had some interesting clothes on.

"Oh this is Alessia and that's Scarlet... they moved into your old apartment" Joey said with a big ass smile on.

"Hi I'm Rachel" said the girl that was talking.

"I'm Monica and that's my brother Ross" said the black haired girl.

"And I'm Phoebe!" said the other blonde girl. They sat with us and we all talked for like two hours. They were so nice.

"Alessia, you and Scarlet should come to mine and Rachel's party for our new apartment!" Monica said.

"Yeah sure that'll be fun! When is it?"

"It's tomorrow"

"Chandler and I will take you guys" Joey said and then we all continued talking.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter!

Chapters will be coming out every Friday!