what they love about you

David
Your smile-
Oh sweet tree boy, he loves the way you smile and how your eyes glitter. The joy in your face is just so cute to him.
Gwen
Your kindness-
It doesn't matter what your doing of someone is in trouble or gwen is having a mental break down you will drop everything and help. It can get you in deep shit sometimes but nonetheless she still loves it.
Daniel
Your DETERMINATION-
When he arrived at the hospital and you got assigned to him you where determined to help him by all means necessary. And this helped him to actually fall in love with you.
Max
Trying to get him to smile-
But no in the annoying way like david. You would cuddle him, pepper his face with kisses, tell him how much you love him, ect. It was sweet, and he loves it so much, he acts like he doesn't but he's shit at hiding it.
Nikkie
Your wildness-
Like her you have a wild side, you two will do everything together
Harrison
Your willingness-
With him you would be willing to do anything. Even disappearing forever. But he would never try it on you.
Preston
Your passion-
When you paint you get so in to it, and you won't let anyone screw it up because it took forever on it and it is basically your child so...
Nerris
Your dedication-
Oh boy, she never thought anyone other then her and her father would be this in to it. But your dedication to your role makes her feel less alone.
Dolf
Your eyes-
The way they light up when you talk about things you like, how serious they get when you play piano, and how soft they get when your sad.
Space kid
The way you go along with him-
Like, everyone has a hard time dealing with his shit except for you. You treat he nicely, you go along with the whole space thing.
Pikeman
eVerYtHiNg
Oh ma God this lil shit, he loves everything about you. He has no fucking idea why someone like you like him at all. (And neither do i)

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤
Hello you little shits, I hope you enjoyed this bullcra- MAX YOU LITTLE BITCH!