Alianna - Part 9

DECEMBER 23rd

The light shines in bright through Alianna's pink-curtained window, as Alianna droopily looks up. Then startled, she jumped up and races out of her bright pink room, down the hallway and into Onika and Safaree's bedroom.

"MOMMY, MOMMY, MOMMY, MOMMY! IT'S CHRISTMAS! IT'S CHRISTMAS!" she exclaimed.

Onika looked up drearily and tired before muttering,

"Babe no it's not. You've been waking up thinking it is Christmas ever since thanksgiving. You've still got 2 more days."

"But can't I at least open ONE present?" she whined.

Safaree sat up determinedly, "No you can't. You can open ONE, on Christmas Eve."

"What!?" Onika exclaimed! "I never agreed on no opening presents before Christmas!"

"Please mommy?" Alianna moped, "I'll be super dooper good. I promise!"

"Aight fine. But one teeny tiny whine and that's it. No present." Onika commanded.

"Yes mommy." Alianna obeyed.

The family walked into the kitchen, adorned with festive décor suited to the occasion. After a while, the aroma of freshly cooked waffles and maple syrup filled the room. They ate, and then Onika braided Alianna's hair in two braids, dressed her in a white dress and red , sparkly shoes. She tied green bows in her hair and handed her her snowman plush toy. Then they headed out, Alianna not knowing what was going to happen.

AT THE SHOPS

"Mommy where are we going?" Alianna asked confused.

Onika giggled, then said "Alianna, I would tell you, but it's a secret. But, when you find out, you'll be super duper excited."

Safaree looked up confused. "Wait where are we going?"

Onika looked over at him and with a lot of attitude, she said, "Faree, where was yo brain this morning when I told you where we was going. You ass dumb as f..."

"MOOOMMMMYYY I'M HUNGRYYYYYY! And there's a Chik-Fil-A right thereeee!"

"Like mother like daughter. I'm hungry too. Let's go, but don't get nothin on your dress. We've still gotta keep you looking pretty for later..."

------------------(^_^)-------------------

HEYYY GUYS! Sorry I haven't updated in ssoooooooo long, but I'm back!

Thanks so much for 7k reads! That's amazing! I love all of you guys. Don't forget to tell your friends about this, comment and fan.

Also, I have a special announcement!!!

I started a youtube channel!

I would appreciate it so much if you watched and liked my videos, and subscribed to me!

The link is http://www.youtube.com/user/heyyyitsella but if that link doesn't work, my username is heyyyitsella (with three "y"s.

ALSO I WROTE A NEW BOOK! MAKE SURE YOU CHECK IT OUT! ITS CALLED THE SOULMATE COUNTDOWN!

I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH

I WILL UPDATE SOON

I PROMISE

BYEEEEEEE 💕