07

H A R R Y

This all feels so surreal. I wish this moment wasn't this at all.

Standing in the middle of the airport, gliding my way between the crowd wasn't exactly my best scenario.

"Harry." Taylor spoke for the first time today. I knew how upset she was. I am, too. But it's not like I can back out now. I just really wish she could come with or at least I could stay.

"Yes, love?"

I was taken aback by her action. Instead of answering me, she hugged me tightly as she quietly sobs, "I love you. Don't you ever forget that. I'm letting you go because I want you to reach your dream. Our dream. Never ever ever think that I'm doing this because I want you out of my life. If anything, I want you to stay with me forever. I love you so fucking much, Haz. This– this whole situation is the worst and I can't bare any of this any longer. I love you so much and it hurts to let you go. Please, promise me that you'll stay happy. Whatever happens, whatever you want to do. As long as you're happy, I'll be fine. Just tell me about it, okay? I love you, H." she was about to pull away from our hug but I hugged her tighter.

"Let me hold you for a little longer, princess. I love you." I say as I was fighting back my tears.