Never Be Alone | Short Story [Haylor AU]

Never Be Alone is a short story/fanfiction written by idfcmary and published on Wattpad. All of organizations, brands or songs mentioned/included are not mine and the rights go to the rightful owners. The storyline is made entirely of fiction and all of events, names (other than celebrities'), and scenes are made by yours truly. Any form of plagiarism is prohibited.

All rights reserved idfcmary
Copyright 2018

◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢

A B O U T

Never Be Alone
Fanfiction
Book 1 of -- in Fan-fiction series
Haylor

◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢

S Y P N O S I S

Taylor Swift and Harry Styles. When you ask the students of Northbridge High you will either get, "they're goals!", "he/she doesn't deserve him/her", and "they're not gonna last". But to them, it didn't matter. Their relationship was a go with the flow thing. Sure, they were in love with each other. But that doesn't mean they're the end game. They always knew that one day, someday, somehow, they're happiness would end. As Taylor help Harry pursue his dreams, where will she be in that dream? Will she be with him, supporting and be a part of it? Or will she be in the crowd along with his fans, forgotten by him?

◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢

W A R N I N G

Curse Words

Physical Abuse

Bullying

hAyLOR FEELS OKAY MY HEART WAS BREAKING WHILE WRITING THIS WHY DO I DO THIS TO MYSELF

other than that, this story is pretty pure :D

◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢

A U T H O R
N O T E S / D I S C L A I M E R S

Short Chapters (2-4 pages in 640x1136 Screen Resolution)

Narrow Vocabulary

Cliché lines

This is obviously inspired by Shawn Mendes' Never Be Alone.