A day in Hell

Jessica and I got to school today. It was a boring trip on the bus. There was only one guy who looked just like E.J. Just with a pink instead of blue . She was right next to me . Well I assume she is a she. " Hi I am Stella The kill what's yours?" I created her or he with a smile.

" Eyeless Rosemarie ." She said.

    " Your dad is Jeff right ?" I nodded .

"He is my idol. Your lucky to be his daughter . " She said.

     " Quite Ms. Eyeless and Ms. Killer!" The teacher said. I gave her the look my dad did when he was about to kill. I smiled and laughed ," Go to Bed Mr. Kardnick!" I held out me life and threw it at the chalkboard missing him on propose .

" Go to Mr. Mans office now!" He said. I got up and got my knife and walked out. I made sure the door slammed shut and loud .

  I walked to Slendy's office and looked at him . " The teacher hit me and sent me to the office . " I said.

   " Did you trough a knife at him?" He asked.  I hid my knife in the back off my boot." Maybe." I said.

  He sighed ,  " I am not going to call your dad but give me all your weapons." I handed him my butterfly knife , My scissors, My pocket knife and my knife." I will give them to you at home ." He said.

He gave me a pass back to class . I walked in eyes were on me . I sat next to E. R.  and smirked. The door flung wide open and then I saw the most amazing guy. He had blue eyes and an amazing smile .

" Hello sir, I am Thomas Offender man .  " He glanced at me. He was Jessica's cousin .  His dad is a rapist.

" I am going to sit next to her ." He pointed at me and sat next to me.

   " What's your favorite color J.T.K daughter ?" He said.

" Blood! and its Stella ." I said. He handed me a blood rose colmor rose . He winked at me . " You are mine Stella. " He said.  The bell rand and me and E.R. walked to class. Me and her have 7 classes together the rest I have Jessica .

    Thomas walk into the room and kissed my lips sliding his tongue in my mouth. He dragged me the lockers and stuffed me in one with him in it . It lead us to a room. It had a bed and a sex mood scene .

    Oh...God... I am gonna get raped .

EyelessRosemarie'sPOV

She has been gone most of the day . I haven't seen her or Thomas . Me and Tick Tock have been looking for them. Soon enough I find her . She got out of the locker and  so did Thomas . She was huffing."Stella!" I shouted . They walked up to me and she looked like she lost her innocents.  She started to tear up.

       " What happened ?" I asked . She buried her face in my shoulder and started to cry . "H-He r-raped m-me."

          " Hey babe its not rape if you liked it . "

She sobbed even louder. " Thomas ! " He then walked away." Come on I am gonna take you home right after I get this kidney . "I cut a guy open and took his kidney . I then let it heal quickly .

      Me and Stella walked all the way to her house . She lived with slenderman since it was were she grew up.  I saw Slendy ,dad,Jeff , and Jane surprisingly all in front of the mansion . " Care to explain why you both arrived home at 7 o'clock ?" Jeff said. Stella started to tear up .  She ran to Jeff . " T-Thomas r-raped me." She said .  Jeff grew anger in his eyes.  I saw dad look a bit what's the word frustrated. I walked over to him and gave him the kidney . He gave me a hug and took me inside . 

        " Rosemarie .... I need to tell you something .. "He said.

" You and Stella are sisters . " He said. I shook my head . " How" I asked .

   " Well her mom and I were drunk one night and made you . after that she gave me you after she was pregnant with Stella . She gave Stella to Jeff after she died. "

      Anger grew in my system. " I was born on accident!" He shook his head. " We planed to get drunk and have sex so yeah you weren't . " I sat back down . 

     " We will be liveimg here for now on." Dad said.

     Well I guess that will be okay?

Stella's pov I woke up with the urge to throw up. I ran to the restroom and threw up. I got up and walked to Slendy's room . " Slendy."

" What is it child?"

" I think I am pregnant . " I started to cry . " I am going to drag Thomas in here ." He opened a portal and got Thomas here .

    "You are the father to her child! You will stop being like your father and be her husband and raise this child !"

Slender was really mad." What ?"

       " LET ME SHOUT IT OUT FOR YOU YOU GOT HER PREGNANT!"

Dad rushed into the room " WHAT!" He shouted .

Tears started to come out of my eyes. I ran to dad, " I am pregnant." He eyed Thomas. " YOU DID THIS TO MY CHILD YOU SHOULD GO TO SLEEP!" Dad got out his knife . " Jeff we do not want this child to be fatherless . " Slendy said . Dad shook his head and eyed Thomas . He walked up to him . "You are going to stay by her side no matter what you can not go cheating on her . If you do you go to sleep . "

      " Now you have a nine day pregnancy .  In nine days you will have the baby . " I felt a sudden shock. My life is gone in nine days .

       " I need to go kill I will be back. " I said .

          " I will go with I haven't killed in a few days . " Dad said .

   We went in the other realm and started to kill. I really need to get my mind off this .