Chapter 18 - Genotype

Outfits in the external link

https://urstyle.fashion/collections/120270

From 6.17 - Werewolves of London: In the loft, Adriana, Theo, Natalie, Liam, Angel and Chayton were meeting with Deucalion in the loft.

Angel: (voice over) "Previously on Worlds Colliding (Teen Wolf)"

Adriana showed Deucalion the start of her transition.

"Can you teach Adriana how to control that or not?" Liam asked.

"I can," Deucalion answered.

From 6.17 - Werewolves of London: In Adriana's room, Adriana and Theo were talking.

Theo nodded sarcastically. "So, I was right about you needing Deucalion, and he can actually help you with control and finding the Anuk-ite, and about the fact that I could be an anchor to help you with control. You're not ashamed of kissing me, and you're not ashamed that they know."

They started to kiss.

Theo: (voice over from 6.17 - Werewolves of London) "Would you do it again?"

From 6.17 - Werewolves of London: Outside Evans/McCall/Lahey Mansion, Isaac reunited with Scott, Haley, Natalie, Tyler, Zayn, Jack and Melissa with an embrace, and reunited with Ari with a kiss and embrace.

Isaac: (voice over from 6.17 - Werewolves of London) "I was needed at home."

From 6.17 - Werewolves of London: In the woods, Angel, Chayton, Amelia and Isaiah found the other faceless body.

"Why are there two bodies?" Chayton asked.

"Because the Anuk-ite has two faces, Chayton," Angel answered.

"Hawlyn knew how to find this creature and capture it, because he helped the Wild Hunt do so before we were taken by it," Amelia explained. "He wanted us to find the Anuk-ite's other face."

From 6.17 - Werewolves of London: In the school, Gabe showed the bodies to Natalie, Liam, Adriana, Theo, Angel and Chayton.

Natalie looked at Gabe in confusion. "Why'd you hide these bodies?"

"I was just helping Aaron," Gabe told them. "It was his idea to test everyone."

"He wanted to find his other half," Chayton told them.

Angel sighed worriedly. "He's the Anuk-ite."

From 6.16 - Triggers: In the armory, Tara was evolving, in Scott's arms, able to turn into the white wolf.

Peter: (voice over from 6.17 - Werewolves of London) "It's about time little Tara Hale got the gene to turn into an evolved wolf with the power to turn into an animal like her family. You're stronger now, faster, better in every way."

From 6.17 - Werewolves of London: In the loft, Tara, Peter and Malia were talking. Tara and Peter were sparring when Tara had sent him flying to the floor.

Peter: (voice over from 6.17 - Werewolves of London) "Maybe even stronger than Tyler, Zayn and Jack because of helping Malia take Corinne's power. You're a wolf with the power of being evolving and the power of a Werecoyote."

"You've always been a survivor, Tara, but I'm betting that you can win this battle, even if most of us lose," Peter told her. "But are you willing to use this new power to kill if you have to?"

Tara didn't answer, sighing.

¤•¤°¤•¤