Chapter 4 - Relics

Outfits in the external link

https://urstyle.fashion/collections/91138

From 6.03 - Sundowning: In the day room, Scott, Stacie, Ari, Tara, Bella, Adriana and Haley were talking to Elias.

Natalie: (voice over) "Previously on Worlds Colliding (Teen Wolf)"

Ari looked at Elias. "We're looking for somebody named Stiles. You went by that name in the army, right?"

From 6.03 - Sundowning: In the loft, Tyler, Zayn, Jack, Malia, Natalie, Liam, Angel and Chayton were fighting with the Ghost Rider.

Natalie: (voice over from 6.03 - Sundowning) "He's called a Ghost Rider."

From 6.03 - Sundowning: In the library, Natalie looked at Gwen. "They take people, and erase your memories. You're next."

From 6.03 - Sundowning: In the nursing home, Adriana grabbed the nurse by the head, slamming his head on the counter, letting him fall unconscious.

Macey: (voice over from 6.03 - Sundowning) "Adriana..."

From 6.03 - Sundowning: In the day room, Adriana's eyes started to glow completely purple without her trying to make them glow.

Chris: (voice over from 6.03 - Sundowning) "You're worried that Adriana could lose control."

Adriana couldn't control it when her claws grew on their own accord.

Chris: (voice over from 6.03 - Sundowning) "That she could accidentally slip back into old ways."

Adriana was trying to calm down, looking completely shaken by this part of her that came to the surface whenever she was angry or annoyed.

Macey: (voice over from 6.03 - Sundowning) "Adri's fighting hard, with everything she's got."

From 6.03 - Sundowning: In the kitchen of Ari/Adriana/Macey's house, Macey and Chris were talking.

Chris sighed. "There's only so much you can do with fighting a force inside of you. But she can be helped, if she allows someone to."

"She won't let anyone help her, because she wants to suffer," Macey told him. "She wanted to be buried alive just to make sure that she never hurt anyone again. She's fighting the darkness, but she's punishing herself, making herself suffer because she thinks it's what she deserves."

From 6.03 - Sundowning: In the loft, Angel, in Valkyrie form, stayed as still as possible for a moment. The Ghost Rider stood in front of Angel, staring at her in what seemed to be fear or curiosity once he saw that she was a Valkyrie.

"It's scared of you," Malia told her.

Angel let out her loudest screech roar, making the entire loft shake around them, causing everyone intense pain, even causing the Ghost Rider pain, throwing it against the wall at the far side of the loft, making it fall. The Ghost Rider slowly stood, disappearing in a swirl of leaves, leaving the others completely shocked.

Angel: (voice over from 6.03 - Sundowning) "I'm scared of me."

From 6.03 - Sundowning: In the morgue, Macey and Chris were investigating Mazzara's body.

Macey: (voice over from 6.03 - Sundowning) "Someone is biting open heads."

From 6.03 - Sundowning: In the physics room, Douglas killed the janitor for his pineal gland.

Chris: (voice over from 6.03 - Sundowning) "The real question is..."

From 6.03 - Sundowning: In the morgue, Chris looked up at Macey. "Why?"