Chapter 2 - Superposition

Outfits in the external link

https://urstyle.fashion/collections/26561

From 6.01 - Memory Lost: In the road, the Ghost Rider shot through the windshield of Alex's car with his pistol, obliterating it completely to make it the wide, jagged hole it was now.

Zayn: (voice over) "Previously on Worlds Colliding (Teen Wolf)"

From 6.01 - Memory Lost: In the Sheriff's station, Tara, Tyler, Zayn and Jack were showing the shard of glass she had taken from the impound lot to Sheriff.

"There are a hundred reasons why that thing can be blue," Sheriff told them.

From 6.01 - Memory Lost: In the loft, Tyler, Zayn, Jack, Tara, Malia, Lydia, Bella, Angel and Chayton were talking.

"I had a vision," Angel told them. "And it felt so real."

"Maybe it was, Angel," Chayton told her. "I mean, your uncle is a harbinger of death just like Lydia and Bella, and you are, too."

"Yeah, but no one's died, Chayton," Angel told him. "And I think that neither Lydia, Bella, or my uncle have sensed anything because no one's died."

"Yeah, but maybe your Raven abilities give you more to go on," Bella told her.

"The Ghost Riders," Tara told them. "The Wild Hunt. They come by storm, and they take people."

From 6.01 - Memory Lost: In the road, another Rider was standing next to the passenger side of the car, ripping off the door, grabbing Alex's mother, pulling her away.

Tara: (voice over from 6.01 - Memory Lost) "If the Ghost Riders take someone, then we all forget them."

From 6.01 - Memory Lost: In the school hallway, Stiles and Stacie were talking.

Stiles was freaking out. "Everyone is forgetting everything."

"What's your name?" Stacie asked.

From 6.01 - Memory Lost: Outside the school, Tyler, Zayn, Jack, Tara, Malia, Angel and Chayton were talking.

"Who's Stiles?" Malia asked.

From 6.01 - Memory Lost: Outside the school, Ghost Riders surrounded Stiles and Haley.

Stiles: (voice over from 6.01 - Memory Lost) "They're coming for me."

From 6.01 - Memory Lost: In the Jeep, Stiles looked at Haley. "If anyone can remember me, it's you, and it's Stacie. Remember I love you."

Haley opened her mouth to say the words back, but before Haley or Stiles could respond further, the Ghost Riders pulled the door to the Jeep open, pulling Stiles out.

Haley got out of the Jeep to try to fight the Ghost Riders to keep Stiles, but they had all disappeared.

¤•¤°¤•¤

Day One

Night - Beacon Hills High School - Lacrosse Field

In a clearing between the Preserve and the high school's lacrosse field, thunder rumbled overhead as a wave of fog traveled across the grass. Suddenly, multiple lightning strikes hit the field just as dozens of Ghost Riders on horses appeared out of nowhere, galloping quickly in a large swarm.

Meanwhile, on the lacrosse field, Scott, Liam, Haley, Stacie and Ari were practicing lacrosse, and Natalie was practicing soccer.

Natalie kicked around the soccer ball on one foot, launching it up, spinning in the air to kick it into the goal, landing on the ground in a crouch. (slow motion)