The Truth

5 days later...

"You all should come to my place! We are gonna hang out in my basement." Mike says and looks around to see if anybody nods. "Yeah! Totally! Can't wait!" Max says, and smiles. "Yeah, I'll come, but my parents are going to vacation for this week. You mind if I take Erica?" Lucas asks. Mike nods. 

Will and Max look at each other, smile, and nod. "Uhh, Mike, will you be able to pick me up?" I shyly ask while stuttering. "Of course! Is something wrong?" I look down and start to tear up. "Well, you see, my dad is abusive. I'l have to be careful when asking him. Guess I'll have to lie then!"

 Mike puts his hand on my shoulder, looks at me and says "It's going to be okay, trust me?" I nod.

Time skip lol

"How am I going to go with such a big bag? It's gonna fucking explode!" I say to myself. Sigh. Guess I'll have to deal with this.

"Dad, hey. Do you mind if I go to my friend's place?" 

"Sure. But who is that friend, what's her name, how old is she, and why is your bag full of stuff? Who's gonna pick you up?"

"Her brother, Mike. He's gonna pick me up. Her name is Max. She is in the same class as me, we have the same interests and stuff. I agree, my bag will explode in any second. There's board games. She said to bring some stuff. Mike's picking me up on his bike, he's the same age as Max. Don't worry dad, I'll be fine."

"Okay, I trust you! Come back home by 9." He pushed me to the door. "Now go away!" I almost fell. (oof)

haha another time skip my dudes

"What game do you guys wanna play? Also Mighty Mike, I'm staying at yours, you mind?" I'm excited and tired at the same time. I'm gonna have my first sleepover in Hawkins!

"Let's playyyyy... uhhh... Truth or Dare!" Lucas yells. (mike nodded btw)

Eveybody got excited, and we got in a circle. "I'll start first!" Max said quickly.

"Okayyy, y/n! Truth, or dare?" I jump and get nervous. "Uhhhh, truth, I wanna go easy at the start." "Mhm. Sooooo, do you like anyone in this group???" I blushed and looked at Max's face excited to know about my love interest. 

"Hmmmm, maybee?" I give her a mysterious look and she gets even more excited. "Y/n, your turn!" She calms down and looks around to see who I'm gonna pick. 

"Okay, Dusty! Truth or dare?!" I scream. "Be quiet please! We have guests!" I hear Mrs. Wheeler telling us from upstairs. We all laugh, and then Dustin says "Dare, what do you want me to do? eat all food? Sure!" He rushes to open up his bag full of candies but I stop him to listen to what I say.

"Okay, you should uhhh, go upstairs, and scream as LOUD as you can: 'MRS. WHEELER IS NOW MY NEW MOTHER!!!" "YES!" Erica screams. We hear Mrs. Wheeler, again, telling us to shut up.

"Oh my god, I'm NOT doing that!" He puts his finger up, and refuses. "Awww, cmonn!" Mike says. "Please, for me!" "It would be SO funny!" After all those begs from us, he finally decides to do it. 

As he goes up the stairs, we quietly follow him to see Mrs. Wheeler's reaction. "MRS. WHEELER IS NOW MY NEW MOTHER!!!" Dustin yells. He pushes all of us to quickly run down those stairs before the guests notice him. "Ahh, SHUT UP!!!" I hear Nancy yell from her room. We all giggled.

We went back to the basement and got back in a circle. "Y/n, you're gonna pay for this. Truth or dare?" I wanted to do something difficult, so I said "Dare." 

"Okay, I dare you to kiss someone you like here."  

"Oh fuck" I thought. "How am I going to kiss Will?!"

I blushed and slowly went in the middle, Dustin looked so excited! Actually, everybody was, except Will. Fuck. 

I slowly went up to Will's side, and I already saw Max closing her mouth because she was shocked. "No. Way!" She said. I looked at her, and blushed.

I looked back at Will(y Wonka), he looked shocked, too. I blushed even more, and quickly kissed his cheek. Everybody screamed.

"Why did you guys ruin this?" "Aaaand how exactly???" "You guys yelled! Ugh it spoiled everything. Thanks, dudes."

huh this shit is looooooooooooooooong oof

also truth or dare continues in the next chapter comment if u want it or nOt

Word count: 775