The Day You Fall In Love

Max's POV

You go to the math class.

Once we enter the classroom, Mr. Clark starts talking right away. "Class, we have a new student today. And your name is..." "Y/n." Y/n says quietly. "Oooh! You seem humble, aren't 'ya?" Mr. Clark jokingly asks y/n. Y/n rolls her eyes and sits down next to me.

"He's weird." she whispers to me. "Yeah, I know." "How can you even deal with this guy?"

5 minutes later...

Y/n has been quiet for a while. I looked and saw something weird in her hands. It was a thin thing made out of metal, and it had a screen, I think. "What is that?" I ask her. "Oh, this? Nothing, ignore it." She says and looks back on it. The coolest thing about it was that when she touched or swiped the screen, it moved. "Can I look at it?" I ask."Oh, no, no no. Never, this is very fragile." I suspiciously looked at her, something seemed weird about her.

1 hour later...

The class ends. You go outside for a break.

"So, you haven't met the party, have you?" I ask n/n. "What's a party?" She asks suspiciously. "Oh, a party is like, our group, 'ya know?" I explain. "Oh, no. Not yet. Can I meet them now?" She asks. "Of course! Oh, here they are!"

Your POV

A group of boys is coming our way. Ugh, I'm uncomfortable with boys. "Hey!" Says ??? "My name is Mike, what's yours?" he asks. "Oh, me? My name is y/n, you all can call me n/n." They all look at each other, and Mike nods. "Okay n/n! Max said you wanna meet us. Are you new here or something?" Mike tilts his head. "Uh, actually yeah, I am." You look at others. And then you see him. The boy who came back to life. I think I have a crush.... Isn't he cute? Just look at him! "N/n, is everything okay?" Max asks you. Congratulations! You just stared at a boy for solid 10 seconds. "Oh my god! I'm so sorry!" You start blushing, but you cover it up with your hands. "No, it's alright." He says, you see him start to blush, too.

ayoo bois thats it for this chapter I'll cya later I guess bye lovesss 💚

Word count: 396