First Day Of School

Your POV

Ugh! I'm so excited! Today I go to Hawkins Middle School! Hopefully, my reputation won't be low as it was before, and I get good grades!

You sit in your mom's car and drive to the school. While you're driving, you see a big forest, and a lot of nature. It's beautiful.

15 minutes later...

I'm finally here! I am really excited to find new friends! You see a group of people. You walk up to them and say hi.

"Hey! My name is y/n, I'm new here! Nice to meet you! What's yours?"

Max was the first to notice you. She glanced at you for a second, turned around, and looked back at you. She smiled.

"Oh, hey. I'm Max. Welcome to Hawkins Middle. Do you want me to show you around?"
"Sure! Yeah!"

She shows you the whole school.

"So, what class are you in?"

Max's POV

"Oh, I'm class B." She said. Her voice is smooth, she could do voiceovers on the radio.
"Cool! Me and the boys are also class B." I say. She smiles and shows a thumbs up.

Ring ring! The bell is ringing! You gotta go to class!

"What lesson is it right now?" She asks nervously and looks back. All the people are going to their lessons. So are the boys. "It's math." I say, and go to class. "Wait! Let me catch up!" I turn around and smirk. She giggles.

She seems sweet.

Bois ik that this chapter was pretty short, I'm running out of ideas. Comment your suggestions if u have any. I'll try my best, and I'll do everything I can. Bye babes. 💚

Word count: 273