Chapter Twelve- Attacked At A Video Store.

Start from the beginning

"Does Northern Blue Monkshood mean anything to you?" Stiles said, reading a text from Scott.

Derek sighed while sitting on top of animal food, "It's a rare type of wolfsbane. He has to bring me the bullet."

Well, this just got a whole lot harder.

"Why?" Stiles asked. My thinking exactly.

"Cause I'm gonna die without it."

Stiles just kinda looked at him with his mouth open. Me too, Stiles.

We finally got Derek into the building where I've seen Scott work. Derek started taking off his shirt-- which, by the way, I didn't mind too much. Stiles also turned on the lights, which is a thing.

Derek put his arm on the table. It looked really, really gross. Like black veins, blood everywhere gross. Yeesh.

"You know that really doesn't look like some echinacea and a good night of sleep couldn't take care of." Stiles retorted sarcastically.

Derek started whispering, "When the infection reaches my heart, it'll kill me."

I looked at him, "Don't worry Derek, I'm sure Scott will be here soon. Right Stiles?"

Stiles looked unconfident. 

"If he doesn't get here with the bullet in time, last resort." Derek said, pulling out a couple more drawers.

"Which is?" Stiles asked.

Derek then pulled out a silver saw-like thing, "You're gonna cut off my arm."

Stiles then picked it up and tried turning it on, "OH my god." He then quickly put it down and turned away.

I put my hand on his shoulder, "If you want me to do it, I can." 

"What- Okay. Well- What if you bleed to death, Derek?" Stiles said, turning back to him.

"I'll heal if it works." He said with a purple piece of elastic in his mouth. He was currently wrapping it around his arm, probably trying to slow down the infection.

Stiles gulped, "Look-- I don't know if I can do this."

"Why not?" Derek grunted.

"Well because the cutting of the flesh, the sawing in the bone, and especially the blood." Stiles ranted.

"You faint at the sight of blood?" Derek grunted loudly.

"No, but he might at the sight of a chopped off arm." I muttered worriedly. Obviously loud enough because I earned a glare from Derek.

"Alright. How about this. Either one of you cut off my arm, or I'm gonna cut off your heads." He said, breathing loudly.

"Okay- You know what? I'm so not buying your threats anym-" Stiles was quickly interrupted by Derek pulling him down to the table. My eyes widened while I tried to pull him back.

"Oh my god. Totally. I'll do it."

Derek slowly pulled away, making weird throw up-like noises.

I glanced at him with an eyebrow up, "Wait- what are you doing? "

I then got my answer by him throwing up a black goo on the other side of the metal table. I put my hand over my mouth, stopping myself from puking.

"Holy God, what the hell is that?" Stiles said, pulling back from the table.

"It's my body-- trying to heal itself." Derek panted.

"It's not doing a very good job at it." I said, plugging my nose.