Mason stared at me for a second, brows furrowed, "You know, I never pegged you as being easy." He says suddenly.

I reel my head back in confusion, "What?" I gape at him and Kaleb rolls his eyes, "You've had a lot of people fooled for years, you know. I'd give props to you if you weren't such a whore." He scoffs, looking at me with disgust. I shake my head, "I-I don't know what you mean." I whisper, fiddling nervously with my ring. The end guy stays silent throughout this whole thing, but is staring at me intently. I don't know what to think of him.

Kaleb and Mason were people who had always been kind to me, and I don't know what had changed for them to treat me like this. Mason scoffs, "You don't have to keep up the innocent act you've got going on. Everyone knows you'll take whatever dick you can get." He raises a brow at me, "I mean, really. Reed? Out of all people? Classy." He chuckles but looks disgusted all the same.

"I really don't know what you're talking about. I haven't done anything." I deny, shaking my head. Mason leans closer, "Prove it." He challenges. I stare at him, wondering if he's serious. "You want me to prove that I haven't done anything?" I scoff, and he nods. "Go fucking ask Reed yourself then. Really, Mason, you're pathetic. You might've pegged me as not being easy but I guess I pegged you wrong, too." I shrug.

"And why's that?" He glares at me. I lean closer, giving a fake smile, "I never really pegged you for a wimpy asshole. You should go find your nose by the way since you're trying to stick it all up in my business." I hissed, shoving him out of the way and stomping off down the hall.

I head to choir, storming in the door angrily and plopping into my seat, jaw clenched. How dare they try to shame me, to degrade me? Even if I wasn't a virgin, my sex life wouldn't be anyone's business but my own. Who I chose to sleep with or not sleep with, or how many to be more specific, is my fucking choice. I don't know why Mason and Kaleb were so angry about something that has nothing to do with them in the first place.

Maybe it's because of exactly that- it has nothing to do with them.

I toss my head back, looking up at the high ceiling as the substitute began rambling about why she was here. I tuned her out after she took five solid minutes to actually get to the reason. I twirled my ring around my ring finger using my pinkie and my middle finger, my backpack straps digging into my shoulders.

The class seemed to pass by quick and I left off to my seventh period, English 3. I actually happened to have Reed in this class. I walk through the door and am met with greetings like, "Slut." I frown to myself, wondering how it'd come to this in a matter of hours. I hadn't even done anything. I take my seat at the back of the class in the corner, unfortunately my class has grouped seating.

Our desks are sorted into groups of four, and I'm unfortunately the only girl in my group. The two boys in front of me are named Ethan and James, while the one right beside me is named Logan. Logan tosses me a dirty wink as he takes his seat beside me and I place my head onto my desk, not even looking up at him as Mrs. Sanders begins rambling and then flicks off the lights.

Not even two minutes pass before I feel a hand push up my skirt, resting on my thigh.

I gasp in surprise and grab Logan's wrist, pushing him away. Logan tightly grips onto my hand, crushing my fingers as he pulls me towards him so that I'm leaning close to him. "Don't play hard to get, Leila. I've heard about what you've done and this is child's play for you." He hisses quietly and I shake my head urgently. "Please don't." I plead.

Logan stares at me for a second before he releases me, "Okay." He nods, and then he goes back to watching whatever Mrs. Sanders put on. I look up after wiping my eyes, which had teared up midst my terror, and my eyes lock with Reed's. His jaw is set rigidly, his usual angry but somehow blank expression in place on his face. I look away and watch the movie on screen.