(Y/N): I was taught by the best.

All three came at be and I sighed, i used quicksilver and I walked towards them and I equipped Gilgamesh and knocked all three down and played time again. They hit the ground with dizzy eyes.

(Y/N): Good try though.

Wendy: Daddy!

I turned around and saw my little daughter Wendy

(Give her a white hair streak)

I crouched and she jumped I to my arms.

(Y/N): Hey, sweetie.

Wendy: Mommy said if you could help her.

(Y/N): Sure come on.

I put Wendy on my shoulders and Yang, Jame, and Kiua picked themselves up and followed me. We reached the house and three ran to there mother's.

Y/J/K: Mom, Dad wasn't being fair again!!!

A/K/X: What happened this time.

Yang: We tried to team up against Dad!

James: Then he used quicksilver on us!

Killua: Then knocks us down on the ground!

A/K/X: (Y/N).

(Y/N): What? I'm not going easy on them, they need to work together to take me down.

Akeno: Still, there kids.

Wendy: Daddy can you teach me how to use a devil arm.

(Y/N): Sorry sweetie, but you're still young. Maybe in a few years I'll teach you.

Wendy: Aww, okay.

(Y/N): Go and play with your siblings.

I set Wendy down and she nodded then ran with Yang, James, and Killua to the living room.

(Y/N): Any word on the other's?

Akeno: Yeah, Rias and everyone will be here shortly.

(Y/N): Good to know.

Koneko: What about Nero and Trish.

(Y/N): Trish said she'll  be here in a while and Nero hasn't replied yet.

Xenovia: Well, can you set the table  (Y/N)?

(Y/N): Sure.

I walked off the the dinning room and started setting everything. I saw two tails one white the other black. I played like I never noticed. I used Trickster style to teleport to the other side and grab two nekos.

 I used Trickster style to teleport to the other side and grab two nekos