OVA body switch

(Y/N) POV:

I was walking towards some old circus tent in the middle of the woods and stopped.

Me: Can I ask why you guys are coming with me?

Rias: We just want to see how you complete a job. Plus everyone here could learn a few things here.

Me: Still things will get dangerous in there. Plus, I hate having people getting in the way.

Akeno: Come on (Y/N) we won't get in your way. We'll create a barrier to shield us.

Me: Fine. Just stay in the barrier and don't do anything.

ORC: Okay.

I walked inside the tent and started shooting to make holes for light to shine in.

Demon: Well, well looks like more prey have come to for tonight.

Me: Enough of the we're going to die and let's get this going I got somewhere to be. *I need to pick up a copy of (video game) before it sell out*

Rias: Barrier is up.

Me: Okay.

I pulled out Rebellion and started running towards the demon. The demon made some whips with small knives on the tip and started swinging at me. I moved side to side and sliced a few off.

Demon: You little shit!!

Xenovia: Go (Y/N)!!!

Koneko: Show the demon who's boss.

Gasper: Don't get hurt!

I looked at the demon and it runs towards me and jumped up into the air and it's whips came towards me.
I equipped Agni and Rudra and combined them both and twirled them to destroy the whips. Then I equipped Gilgamesh and jumped to punch it in the gut and I kicked it down. I landed and started walking towards the demon with Ebony on my hand.

Issei: Yeah go- ow.

I see Issei fall out of the barrier and the demon made one whip and I was hit with one. I shot the other and I collapsed and blacked out.

Small time skipped~

I started to open my eyes.

Me: What. What happened.

Rias: Thank goodness your alright.

Akeno: (Y/N) wake up.

Me: I am Akeno.

Rias: What, Issei are you okay.

Me: What do you mean Issei, I'm (Y/N) Rias. Look.

I started examine myself and I see that I'm wearing the school uniform.

Me: What?

Issei: What the hell did that demon do to me. Wait why is my body there? Why am I in (Y/N)'s body?! Wait.

I see Issei lift the shirt up and I could see my own six pack.

Issei: I could get use to this. Look at me I'm (Y/N).

He starts to do poses and I sulk down.

Me: Issei! Danm it, I was a strong demon slayer and now... now I'm stuck in Issei Hyoudou's weak body! No, I trained so hard just to be in this stupid perverted body.

Issei: Hey!!! Okay maybe weak is one of them. But I finally get to know what it's like to be strong.

Me: Hey Rias, did the demon get away.

Rias: Yes it did.

Me: Good, maybe it can reverse what it did to me and Issei.

Issei: Can it wait a bit.