Fõrever...normal day

I walked out into the kitchen spotting Chres and noeliz making out I obviously interrupted them. Noeliz was a very famous girl being the daughter of ciara I couldn't tell and her and chres have been dating before he retired from his singing group which was 346 years ago you know vamps never get old.

"hey hey hey fatheads"

noeliz turned around with a smile on her face I gave her a hug I gave chres a hug to.

"you interrupted us" chres said smirking as I grabbed an arizona bottle of green tea.

"so?"

"bella  I never interrupt you when your having a fucking session with Cameron" noeliz said making it obvious.

" that's different bambam" which is noeliz's nickname "and your making out session not doing any good to you. "

"ohh shut up" they said at the same time. Nash came beside me and gave me a kiss on the cheek and put his arm around me "hey little sister" he said as he did the same to noe and high fived chres.

"ehhh nothing much" we heard running and shouting we all looked at eachother and ran to the living room to see nayeli and cam screaming and laughing at the same time.

"Nayeli give me the picture" cameron said

"No bella will assasinate me if I do she told me and noe never to show this to anyone we showed it only to jas matt chres and nash." Nayeli said as matt and jas came down the stairs "what's going on?" jas said out loud.

"c'mon it's just a picture how bad can it be?" cam protested I levitaded the picture towards me and looked at it. it was my baby picture it was embarrassing I looked at everyone and ran to the game room upstairs everyone was running after me for the picture it was like we were playing football until cameron finally tackled me down and said "got it!" when they gathered to look at it they all said "awww" while I said "ughh".