Fõrever...Stage Frights

I could hear everyone scream my name while I was standing behind the curtain I kept breathing in and out I just had to do it this one time because tomorrow was spring break "I can do this" I thought to myself I heard the anouncer say my name outloud I walked to the stage and everyone was clapping and screaming and whisteling there was so much people I ran backstage again I started crying "Bella baby look you can do this" he said as he knelt down beside me "I-can-" "yes you can now get out there and sing for me bella" I got up trying to leave but he pulled me back and kissed me "Go Bella" he said sadly I turned and walked back to the stage everyone started clapping and dancing and jumping "sorry everyone there was technical difficulties so start the music" and so I started singing the song "Baby I" by arianna Grande I gave my everything after the beginning I started to losen my self up I even strated dancing and jumping around it was fun and I could see him sitting in the crowd with a smile on his face he was laughing. When I was done with the song people started throwing flowers at me when I went backstage everyone gave me flowers and presents dad and Marissa said they were proud of me then dada gave me 8 plane tickets "dad what are these for?" he just smiled "Bella I bought you and your friends tickets to go to Hawaii for spring break me and Marissa aren't going we have other plans we are.going to Kansas" I jumped on dad and marissa and said "Thanks mom and dad" "oh yeah you'll all be leaving tomorrow" my jaw dropped "omg lets go pack" then I hugged everyone goodbye and kissed cam then marissa helped.me.pack 7 bathing suits and pjs and shorts I mean we were going to hawaii right I set my alarm for 4  a.m I got ready and kissed Marissa and dad goodbye I promised to call when i got there I took a taxi off and saw my friends at the airport we got on the plane and sat we were having so much fun because Matt.Nash.Cam.And chres were all screaming hit that Nae nae to everyone  and everyone on the plane was doing it then we put.the song lipgloss on the speakers that was the best flight ive ever had. When we got to Hawaii I called my parents and told them I was fine we got recieved very well in Hawaii and then we went off to a privet hotel for only us 8 noeliz and chres.wanted a room for themselves and Nash insisted that him and Nay(Nayeli) get a room for themselves Matt and Jas didn't even need to plan it at all and me and cam accepted even though we blushed and smiled at the same time me and cam decided to skip dinner and we went to our room I turned on the tv and he lay down next to me then out of nowhere we started making out. I ripped off his shirt "wait he said pushing me back bella are you sure you want to? I mean if your ready? I don't want to pressure you baby" I smiled "thanks for caring but im good" we kept making oiut and then he ripped my tank top off and started unbottoning my shorts as I slid my hands through his fluffy hair and so I unbuttoned his pants and he lossed me on the neck I heard him moan my name outloud then I did the same and then....