Fõrever...The art project

"Baby wake up" I said as I got on top of him "we need to go to school" he groaned loudly "ugh why don't we just stay home and you stay here on top of me ?" he smiled and kept bouncing on him until he woke up "because we need to go to school" finally he woke up and so we got ready and drove in the parking lot I found jas nayeli nash matt noe and chres they all had a sharpy marker "what's up with the markers?" Cameron asked loudly  "we're going to sign bellas broken arm" I stuck my arm out and they all signed with a heart and smiley face. when we walked into art class everyone asked if my arm was okay and I said I was fine a practically let everyone sign my arm because they just wantes to be nice the guy kenton sat right infront of me " hey Bella you okay?" kenton asked "ye-" but cam cut me off immediately "yeah she's fine"cameron said rudely mean  kenton just smiled at cam "Bella can I sign your arm?" I stuck my arm out "sure" he signed kenton on it with a heart next to it I put mt arm back on the table and looked up "next time you get hurt please call me Bella okay?" kenton said  "okay" I replied  Camerons eye's turned flaming red cam was about to get up and strangle him until I grabbed cam with my arm but cam pushed it back "fine whatever" I said to him I got up and went to the seat in the back "bella wait"

"no until you don't stop acting like this im giving you the silent treatment"

"bella c'mon im sorry" but I stayed shut he kept saying sorry but I stayed shut the teacher came in and made us take notes and stuff then she announced who was partnered with who cam was partnered with jensie from the mckane sisters and I was surprised that can didn't  get mad when the teacher said me and kenton would be partners then I got my books and sat back with him "silent treatment is over" I said smiling he looked up at me and took a deep breath " I managed it" he said trying not to get caught by the teacher speaking and he gave me a kiss when she turned around.