Chapter 3

Y/n's POV

THE Henry Bowers was kissing me in front of everyone. Henry pulled away suddenly and smirked. He grabbed my arm and turned my wrist, making my palm face the sky. He took something out of his pocket and placed it in my hand. It was a crumpled five dollar bill. "Here's your money, slut." he whispered while smirking. The Bowers gang started howling with laughter. Henry wasn't laughing, instead he was smirking and he winked at me. "See you around, Princess." He said in a flirtatious tone.

I was stunned and super confused. "Did he seriously just kiss me to insult me? What the fuck?" The losers all walked up to me, attempting to figure out what happened. "D-Don't worry a-about him..h-he's an a-assh-hole." Bill stuttered, trying to reassure me. "I kinda liked it though." I said, holding back a smile.  They all gasped in disgust. "Gross y/n! You're talking about Henry fuckin' Bowers."

Bowers, what the fuck are you doing to me?

I was walking back home with the losers, still feeling really confused, when suddenly we see a blue Trans-Am, and a bike. "Hey, isn't that Belch Huggins' car with the homeschooled kid's bike?" Eddie said suddenly. "We have to help him, who knows what they'd do to him." Beverly stated with intensity.

They all started running towards the treeline, as I slowly walked behind them. "C-Come on Y-Y/n!" Bill shouted as he ran. I sighed, "Why does life continue to fuck me in the ass?" I muttered. I proceeded to catch up to them. As I passed the treeline I saw the asshole himself, Henry Fuckin' Bowers. "I really wish I hadn't followed at this point."

As the loser's got closer, I crouched and hid in the tall grass, hoping he wouldn't notice I was there as well. I noticed they were forcing a black kid's face in raw meat. "That's fucking disgusting." I whispered to myself. He attempted to get up, but was kicked right back down again. Henry straddled him and started punching him. He grabbed a rock and was aiming right for the kid's head as a rock flew straight towards him and knocked him over.

I looked towards the direction it came from, and saw Beverly panting slightly. I silently crawled towards the losers when I heard Henry start speaking. "You losers are trying too hard, she'll do you. You just have to ask nicely, like I did." he grabbed his crotch suggestively and bit his lower lip. I felt my face get heated, "What a man whore." I looked around, looking for a nice fat rock. "There's a good one." it was almost as big as my palm. "This will have to do." I mumbled. I stood up quickly, throwing it as hard as I could. It hit his arm, and he winced in pain.

"What the fuck?!" he said as he looked around, he spotted me and smirked. "Oh look, the pretty princess. I already paid you today slut, come back tomorrow for round two." He said while winking. I felt my face burn with embarrassment and rage. "Shit the fuck up Bowers, I told you to stop calling me Princess!" I growled at him. He started laughing. "Oh, Princess. You crack me up. I would love to see you try." He said, with a hint of annoyance. "Come at me bitch." I said.

His goons started to come towards me when he stopped them. "Hold it boys, I've got this one. Take care of the losers." He said gesturing towards my friends. "Don't you fucking touch any of them!" I shouted. I turned quickly to look back at them. "Guys! Run!" They took the hint and started high tailing it. His goons went after them. Henry turned and looked at me maliciously, with a hint of lust in his eyes."Now it's just you and me, Princess." He said while moving slowly towards me. I gulped.

Oh shit, I fucked up.

I started slowly backing away from him, but he just kept getting closer. As I was getting some distance between us I tripped backwards over a branch and fell on my ass. I attempted to turn around to try and run, but he was catching up on me. He grabbed my foot and dragged me towards him. He spun me around and got on top of me. He got so close our noses were practically touching. I could smell the Juicy Fruit on his breath. I turned my face from his so I could breathe.

He grabbed my chin and brought my face towards his. Once again his lips pressed against mine, but it was different this time. It wasn't a rough, lustful kiss. It was more passionate. After I started melting into the kiss, things started to get hot and heavy.(If ya know what I mean ;D)After probably about 5 minutes of making out, he finally pulled away. I heard footsteps approaching. We both stood up abruptly, our face's burning with blush. I looked at him, and he looked back with a face I had never seen him make before.

He's kinda hot.

Wait, what am I saying??

Oh god, I gotta get outta here.

A/n- HEY GUYSSSSS!! I actually posted on time lol. I tried to get my creative juices flowing to make this longer, but I was trying to not make it smut. So I hope you enjoyed this chapter, and have a wonderful day/evening! <3