Chapter 2

Y/n's P.O.V.

I walked around town intending to find Henry Bowers. When I spotted a dirty blonde boy with piercing blue eyes. "That has to be him, if it's not I'm going to probably be arrested." I felt a wave of confidence overflow me, my anxiety didn't even affect me. He was alone, so I grabbed him by the back of the collar and threw him to the ground, surprising myself with my strength.

"Uh oh, I'm definitely going to get my ass kicked."

"What the fuck.." he started to say before he looked up. He smirked as he got up. "Oooo. I'm shaking in my boots. What do you want, dollface?" I glared at him, "What gives you the idea that you can hurt anyone you please?" I spat. "What gives you the idea that you can tell me what to do?" he sneered. Without thinking I impulsively punched him square in the nose."What the fuck?!" he screamed as he grabbed his nose. "You're dead dollface!" He pulled out his switchblade, and that was my cue to run for the heavens. "Only if you catch me!" I said as I took off.

I was not a runner, but running for my life felt effortless. I reached a cliff that was above a lake. Hearing laughing behind me I spin around to see Bowers looking at me maliciously. I had to choose between Bowers or jumping off a cliff. I chose the cliff. As I was about to jump off I felt a hand grab the back of my shirt. "Shit. I was too slow." I muttered. "Yeah, Princess. You were." he said wickedly. He threw me over his shoulder and started taking me somewhere. I tried to fight my way out, but his grip was too strong. "Let me go asshole! Where the fuck are you taking me?" I screamed at him while hitting his back. "Oh. you'll see Princess." he said as he gripped me tighter.

As he was carrying me I noticed he smelled faintly of Juicy Fruit gum and sweat. As we neared the river he threw me on the ground. "Okay Princess, this is what us locals call the Barrens." he said mockingly. "Don't call me princess.." I growled. "I will call you what I please...Princess.." he said smiling. I groaned, "Why me?" His smiled fell a little. "I mean, you decided to punch me in the face, Princess." I glared at him again, "I said quit calling me princess!" He smirked, "It's cute to see you so angry...Princess." I glared at him as he started to laugh. My watch beeps suddenly and I look down to see that its 6:45. "Shit.." I muttered. "Its almost curfew time.." I started. "Shit! My dad is gonna pummel me! You got lucky this time, but you won't be so lucky tomorrow Princess."I yelled after him "I said don't call me Princess asswipe!!"

To no avail I watch him run out of the Barrens. I head home too, it is afterall a only 10 minute walk. As I'm nearing my house I hear my name being called. "Y/nnnnn..." I turned around to see a clown, and a fucking creepy one at that. "Do you want a balloon?.." I stared at it wide eyed for a second, and then booked it for my house. I violently pull open the door, slam it, and then lock it behind me. "Woah y/n. What's the rush sweetheart?" My mom says from the living room. I look at her a little shaken up, but don't tell her about Bowers or the clown. "N-Nothing mom. I think I'm just going to go to my room a-and sleep." She looks at me worried. "Okay honey, goodnight.." I  hugged her goodnight and slowly went to my room and crash on my bed. I passed out as soon as my head touched the pillow.

I wake up the next morning with a massive migrane. I head downstairs to grab ibeprofen and some water. As I closed the fridge I noticed my mom left a note. "Y/n, I went to go pick up some groceries and run other errands. I'll be home around 4:00. Love, Mom." The clock said 10:30am.

I take the ibeprofen and head upstairs to shower and change. I put on some jean shorts, a black Harley Quinn shirt, and my favorite pair of black converse. I walk out my door and lock it. "Mom should be back before I am, so it should be fine." I say to myself. As I was walking down the sidewalk I noticed the bruises on my arm from where Henry grabbed me. "Wait. Henry, shit. I have to keep an eye out today." I muttered to myself.

I'm walking along the sidewalk when I hear a car engine revving behind me. I turn my head slightly to see a blue Trans-am with Henry in the passenger side. "Fuck a duck with a god damned truck." I groaned. I started to walk faster when I hear "Hey Princess! I'm not done with you!" I broke into a full on run until I tripped and ate shit. "Ow...motherfucker.." I tried to get up, but then I felt two sets of hands grab me. "God dammit! Why can't you leave me the fuck alone Bowers!?" I groaned.

We walked for a while and finally answered me when we got to a bridge. "This is what us locals call the kissing bridge. Its used for two things. Sucking face," He said the last three words as he opened his switch blade, "And carvin' names." I felt him lift up my shirt. "Henry...please.." I said shakily. I started to tear up. I tried to break away from his goons, but no such luck. Just as he was about to press the switchblade onto my stomach we hear, "Bowers! Leave the hot girl alone!" I looked up to see the loser's club armed with rocks in their hands. "You losers are trying too hard. I wasn't gonna hurt the pretty princess. I was just going to do this.." he quickly turns around and presses his lips to mine. I freeze.

Why is Henry Bowers, THE Henry Bowers, kissing me??"

A/n Hi y'all. Finally, 2 weeks later, I post! Another twist, its Tuesday! Yes. I finished this today and decided to post. Hope y'all enjoy this fanfic. ;;))). (Yes I know its short, but my mind can't think of that much content at a time!! I'm sorry!!)