A Day In The Life Of...

Enzo Moore:

"Bitch ass nigga !" Dajha said as she got on top of me and hit me. I laughed. "Aye watch yo mouf lil nigga !" I said play slappin her. "Do it one more time ! Do it again, I dare you !" She laughed trying to be serious. "Nigga you ain't 'bout that life !" I said slapping her again. "Ow bae that shit hurt !" She whined. "Pussy." I mocked her. She pouted for a minute. "Shutup !" She laughed and started hitting me again. "Look lil nigga you gon quit hittin me !" I said flipping her off of me. "Make me !" She smiled. I got on top of her and got in between her legs. I grabbed her arms and pinned them down over her head. "Shutup." I told her in a playful way. "Make me !" She said again. I leaned down and kissed her. She started sucking on a nigga lip and doing all that biting stuff. She knew she was turning me on. She probably felt my dick gettin hard in between her legs. She started tugging at my shirt. "Take this off bae.." She begged me.

"I just touched down on a pussy nigga !..." My phone started ringing. She started kissing me harder and she wrapped her legs around me. She knew what that song meant and she knew we were gonna have to delay what we had going. I hesitated a little at first and then I finally pulled away. "No bae..." She whined. "You know I gotta go." I told her. She unwrapped her legs from around me and unlocked her arms from my neck and laid flat on the bed like she had gave up on life. I answered my phone. "What up." I said. It was my homie Deontae aka 'Tae' hitting me up about a drop we need to make. He told me the details and I was gonna have to be on my way soon. "Why you gotta leave..." Dajha said. "You already know what imma say..." I told her honestly. This shit happen all the time and she acts the same way each time. "Why ?" She kept askin. I got out of the bed and brushed myself off. "I gotta handle business." I said. It's what I say every time. I got up and walked towards the door. "Enzo I ain't stupid..." She said. I looked up at her. I never told her what I did. I never brought it up and didn't plan on it... But I know she knows. It doesn't take a genius. "You not supposed to be." I replied. After that I let myself out and walked to my truck. Then I was gonna be on my way.

Dajha is my lady. Not my side piece, not my hoe but my girl. She what a nigga need. She don't know nothin about the life that I done lived. Biggest struggle she done ever had was her parents not paying her damn phone bill in high school. That's good though. When I'm with her she can take me to another place. When I'm with her she make me feel like it's another life outside this trapping shit. She try to act hood with me every now and then but I know who she is. I guess she feels that in order to keep me she gotta try and put on this 'trill bitch' act. I mean I do like hood bitches though don't get me wrong but there's a reason why I'm with her.

We been rocking with each other for a little bit. Six months seems right. She in love with me I can tell. She try to act like she not but I know she is. I ain't mad at her. Shit I'm tryna find me a girl to take care of me sand settle down. Pop me out a few mini me's and enjoy my empire with my woman. I'll be honest, I'm young and I got a few more mistakes to make. I ain't tryna settle down right at this moment but before 30 I better have some kids and a wife. She just might be the one for me. It's something about her being innocent.

----------

I hopped in my truck and drove about 15 minutes away to meet Tae and my other niggas at the trap. It was time to handle up on some business. "What it's lookin like cus ?" I said as I walked inside to find everybody sitting down at the table in the back room. "Whassup 'lil nigga." My homie john said as we slapped hands. I nodded to everyone else, which was Tae, Chris and Rodrick. I sat down at the table and joined the fellas. "We needa handle up on some shit on the west side mayne.." John spoke up. "Lil niggas thinkin' they got balls tryna step on our grounds man." Tae added. I looked up at them curious as to know what happened. "So you know how we had to handle them two fuck niggas bout a month ago right ?" John said referring to two guys we had to get rid of that I had working for us. Two fuck ass niggas. I nodded my head at him. "Well shit since we had to let them lil niggas go, we had nobody replace em. That's what we was lookin for...." Tae began. Then John started talking again. "We was workin on it....." I sighed and rubbed my hand on my temple. "Sound like y'all fuckin up a lil bit to me." I shrugged my shoulders. "Who was supposed to be over that job anyway ?" I asked. tae nodded up at me. "Sound like you slipping man." I told him. Tae is my right hand man. I fuck with all these niggas at this table the long way but I know if shit fall apart with these other niggas Tae is gonna have my back. That don't mean he can get away with fuckin up my shit. The same goes for any other nigga at this table. When we fuckin up we check each other. Even me. "You right I fucked up cuh. But unfortunately it's too late for all the apologies and ass kissing that I wasn't gon do in the first place. We got bitches tryna take over our turf. Literally... Bitches." Tae explained. I laughed to myself. Not because it was funny... But because somebody was gone get a foot up they ass. Not my niggas. My workers. Somebody was gon tell me why the fuck I got bitches on my turf. "Who told you this shit man." I said with my hand on my forehead. "Rico." Tae said. "Well then let's go see Rico then. Get to some real answers." I said grabbing my keys and getting up from the chair.

We all drove over to the side of town where these bitches were supposed to be. We just drove...checking the block for shit that wasn't supposed to be there. We pulled around a corner and saw two bitches standing on the curb. I pulled up and stopped in front of them. I rolled my window down since they were on the drivers side. I waved one of the girls to the truck. "Whassup I got something that interests you ?" She asked. She wasn't speaking sex though. This was drug talk. "Baby it's a little too early in the day to be turnin tricks ain't it ?" I joked. She glared at me. "Funny." She said sarcastically. "You know what else is funny ? This my block. But y'all not my people. Somethin ain't right with that picture huh ?" I asked her. "Yo block ? The fuck is you ?" She screwed me. I laughed. "King baby... U ain't know ?" "Ohhhh so you're the infamous 'King' huh ?" She smirked. She turned and waved the other girl over to the truck. "Alana c'mere !" The other one came over to the truck. "This king." The first girl said. Alana smiled.....