Enzo moore

Enzo:

Enzo... Ruler of the household. Shit, my mother should've named me 'King'. I guess I can understand why she named me that though. My father died almost a week before I was born. My mom went into labor at his funeral. Ain't that some shit. Anyway, after I was born and grew up a bit I had to be the man of the house. I learned how to be responsible at a young age. Shit I was forced to. I ain't tripping though. All that shit made me the nigga I am today. A nigga that knows how to run an empire the RIGHT way. A person who knows how to have everything straightened out and have everybody in check. Enzo is my name...Enzo I am.

I grew up in Atlanta so I know how things work here. I watched it all happen when I was a little one, now I'm living it. And I gotta say, it's everything I thought it would be. I keep full pockets, not to mention safes. I don't have the Feds on my back all the time, I'm well known, and I make way more money doing this rather than workin a 9 to 5. Shit, I'll never trade my Atlanta empire for a legal job. The streets is where I will always reside. The streets is my home.

I'm known in the streets as 'King'. Really, I'm known as King period. Nobody almost ever has the privilege of calling me my full name. Hell, it's only a select few that even know my full name and I've been living in Atlanta my whole life. As I said earlier, I was raised by my mother. My father died and after that, my momma never brought another man around. Looking back at it, I kind of feel sorry for her. No man around, bad ass little boy running around the streets and bills to pay. But that's what I love about my momma. She made it through. Out of all that shit, I never even knew we was poor when I was a kid. She never made it seem like we were struggling. That's a real woman. That's a real momma.

That's why now that I'm getting money I'm gonna always stunt on her. She gonna always be taken care of. That's one thing I'm always gonna stand behind. If you were down for me and took care of me when I was at the bottom I'm gone take care of you when I reach the top.

I was raised in the hood so I never had much when I was little but now that I'm the man in the streets I'm gonna always grind to get mine. I be damned if I go back to the hood. I've worked too hard for this lavage lifestyle and I ain't giving it up. Me and my niggas gone always get it. The few niggas I fuck with anyway. You'll only catch me with a few niggas and that's Roderick, Deontae, John, and Chris. They been riding with me since a nigga was in high school and they still here. Back then, we was wack as hell though. Nobody fucked with us, we just fucked with each other. Except for this one girl. She used to live across from me in the apartment complex. She had some weird ass name...something girly. I can't think of it right now but I remember her. She was damn near the only friend I had that was a girl. Back then I guess that was special. We always talked about all types of shit. I even treated her like one of my niggas. Everything my niggas knew about me she knew it too. Come to think of it. We wasn't even in the same grade so she had to be younger than me. That didn't matter though. She was one of the realest females I ever knew in high school. Shit she was one of the realest people I knew in high school period, besides my niggas. She grew up having a fucked up situation just like I did so she was somebody I could confide in. Her mother died just like how my daddy died so she was somebody I could fuck with when my niggas ain't understand. I wonder if I saw her now would I know her. Shit she probably grew up to be just like every other bitch in Atlanta. Some artificial girl that all females turn into after a certain age.