The Confessions.

Note: No Raglak scenes today!

Ragini was sitting in a room staring at a wall with blank look. Chiraag entered the room and gave her the food but she didn't take it. He tried to make her eat but all she did was just giving him cold shoulder and blank stare.

Chiraag pleaded: Ragini please! Have this food, you look so weak. You are having a baby inside you Ragini. Look! I know its Laksh's baby but still it's yours' too so I care for it too. So have...

He was about to complete but Ragini looked at him with her red puffy eyes: Care? You care for me? You care for my unborn baby? So Mr. Chiraag could you explain me what is mean by care according to you?

She asked in an accusing tone which made Chiraag feel guilt for a second but he masked his expressions and kept quite. Ragini shook her head and again stare at the wall and muttered: How could you say when you don't even know about it!

Suddenly Chiraag felt so much frustrated. He said in a rude tone: Haan I don't know! Ok? Now have this food and medicine.

Ragini in a cold tone: I don't want anything!

Chiraag's anger raised more and at last he shouted: Why? Why you are also like this Ragini? You are near me but still you are thinking about him, you love him, you care for him. Why? Why can't you just leave him and come to me and love me and care me? Only me! Why? Don't I deserve your love Ragini?

Ragini with calm voice: Because you are not Laksh.

Chiraag anger reached its peak. He pushed a vase in frustration. It falls on the floor and broken into pieces. Like that he broke most of the things in the room. Though Ragini feels scared she didn't showed it up to him. She just sat like a statue. Finally he stopped and turned around. He looked at Ragini with teary eyes. Ragini was shocked to see tears in his eyes but still she didn't say anything.

Chiraag in a weak tone: Why? Why it happens to me always Ragini? That God! He had made me and Laksh look alike but still he showed partiality for both of us. He showed his concern and love to him while he just cursed and ditched me. (Tears flow down his cheeks while Ragini frowned in confusion.) You know Ragini, he was brought up by the most caring mom and comfort giving dad but me? (He chuckled sarcastically.) I was thrown in garbage by my own parents and faced the life of an orphan when I don't even know what 'orphan' means. He was pampered by everyone around him while I was abused and treated like a servant by everyone around me because I was an orphan. Though he didn't get good marks, he was loved and cared by everyone. I had studied better than him and won many prizes. But there was no one to feel happy for me. Not even a single soul. He just had grown as a spoilt brat while I had grown as a well mannered and brilliant person. Ok I can take these things. I said to myself that one day my life will also change. And so it changed. You know when? When I saw you singing at a concert in your college; (The first episode of Swaragini) I decided on that day that you will be with me throughout my life. I got a wonderful job on that day. I felt that you will be the light of my dull life. But before I could cherish this little feeling, that Laksh (He clutched his hands in a fist.) As always that God given him more priority, he engaged you with him. I was heartbroken for the first time. But the love and happiness you had in your eyes for him made me to leave you for him. Then I moved to abroad so that I could avoid seeing you both together. When I had returned I found that that Laksh had ditched you and married some gold digger. All I felt is rage on that Laksh. I just wanted to punch him to the death at least by that he could have known how much precious you are. But I did opposite to it. I wanted to use that chance and make you mine but once again he crossed in my way. He doesn't deserve you Ragini. You deserved better. So I decided to split you both and make you as mine. I was waiting for a correct time. (His eyes turn like of devils. Ragini was shocked to the core.)