"Oh no I'm not. Would you relax?"

"Oh yeah, something I do so easily."

"I could make you relax pretty easily..."

"But you're not."

"I could."

"Shut up." She was blushing, trying to walk away, but my grip tightened, pulling her up against my chest. "Justin come on, I have to do something with my hair."

"No," I shook my head, leaning so our lips were a few inches apart. "Leave it down. I like your hair down."

"Alright, well then I'm ready to go I guess."

"We can leave when you kiss me - and not one of your wimpy pecks. A really good kiss."

"And what is your definition of a really good kiss?"

"Any kind of kiss that's not a peck."

She stood up on her tiptoes, wrapping her arms around my neck and smiled, leaning in just enough to press her lips against mine in a kiss for a few seconds.

"I love you." I closed my eyes, leaning my forehead against hers while she ran her fingers through the back of my hair.

"I love you too."

"Come on, let's go, and we're going to Victoria's Secret first."

"Alright." She blushed, letting me pull her out of her room.

____________________

10:12 AM

"This is a little weird." I mumbled, moving my thumb along her hand.

"What? Being in here with me?"

"Yeah." I nodded, rubbing my neck with my free hand. "Just different I guess."

"Well look at it as a girlfriend dragging her boyfriend in with her."

"I wouldn't necessarily call it dragging."

"Because you wanted to come."

"I just wish you could model it all for me. That'd make it easier."

"No it wouldn't, I have no boobs."

"Yes you do," I nodded, leaning into her ear. "And they're very nice."

"My flat chest?"

"You're not flat," I shook my head, wrapping my arms around her shoulders. "Trust me."

"Great now I'm blushing."

"You should get red." A smirk curled across my lips, my eyes locking on the color. "You don't have red...it could match your lips."

"You'd like that, wouldn't you?"

"Yes." I nodded quickly, nibbling her ear.

"Justin, stop! People are going to start staring!" It was a whisper, but her cheeks were definitely red.

"Let them stare. Then they'll see how much I love you."

"You're a dork."

"A dork that loves you. So red, or light blue. Light blue would look good too...I'm really liking this."

"What?"

"Imagining you in these different things." There I was smirking again, taking her hand and followed behind her. "Especially with permission."

"Enjoy it while it lasts."

"You're really funny. I always have permission."

"Oh my goodness."