"I've come close to it."

"Here, then you can pick when we go today - but I'm not wearing it until the day you're no longer making me wait, so you'll have to give me a heads up."

"That sounds fair enough."

I pulled away, sitting my coffee mug on the table as Justin came over with our plates.

"You should have woken me up to help you." I told him, grabbing his sides.

"How in the world could I have woken you up when you were sleeping? Especially after you woke up last night."

"Oh yeah, right."

"How'd you sleep after that?"

"I slept ok."

"You know Benny sent some stuff over about the psychologists if you want to look at them."

"Oh...yeah, ok."

"I think it'll be good for you," He went around me, taking me chair and pulling it out for me to sit in. "I'm not just saying that either...You could talk about things you can't with me. They could help better than I could. You have nightmares all the time Bells."

"It's kind of routine though now. It's not different - or abnormal anymore."

"But that's not right. It is abnormal. I know I have them too, but I just - I want you to be happy, and mentally too."

"I know you do."

"Maybe we can unpack a little today too if you want. The house seems much more ours now than it did when we first got here."

"Yeah it does. I love our pictures." I smiled as he sat down, stabbing a mouthful of eggs into my fork.

"One day we'll have family pictures."

"Mhm," I felt myself blush as I swallowed, a wink sent across the table which made my heart flutter.

"We should probably get some more practice in first."

"Justin!"

"I've heard that before."

"Stop it!" My face was probably a deep red as I hit his free hand, then covered my cheeks with my palms.

"You are way to easy."

"What is that supposed to mean?" I raised an eyebrow, a small smirk forming on my lips.

"You know what I mean."

"Well, I guess I should be a little tougher. Easy is never any fun."

"I kind of like where this is going..."

"Eat your breakfast dork."

"Party pooper."

"Don't even get me started."

______________

*Justin*

9:19 AM

"Does this look ok?" Bella asked, pointing to her cropped white shirt and shorts.

"More than ok." I grinned, stepping forward and grabbed her waist. "I definitely will get used to this California weather."

"What if the sun turns me blonde?"

"No." I shook my head, sticking out my bottom lip in a pout. "You're a brunette. My brunette."

"Well I highly doubt it would happen, but trust me, the weather was an easy adjustment."

"What about the earthquakes?"

"No, stop!" She squealed, grabbing hold of my hands. "You're going to jinx it!"