Marry You

Grey POV

Dave doesn't want me to go back to my place because of two things: His Home is our Home and James is there. I don't care though because I wanna see my cousin Amber and my mom whenever I want to. He just can't banner me from seeing them. Dave feels like my mom is being dirty by letting James stay at my place. I told my mom that and she went off.

"If I wanna have him or any man in my house then I will do it. Fuck his little light skin ass self. He can run your little brown skin fresh ass but not me. He don't dick me down.

"So you're trying to get dick down by James?

"Hell no, I ain't no cougar. I want Mr.Davis down the street to be my guts. I'm trying to play matchmaker for Amber, man hating ass. That child is sad and needs some good dick in her life.

"Oh so that's what's really going on? But you know James still wants me right?

"I know and that's why you going to set his ass straight. Make sure he know your with Bert ass. I'm happy that you're happy and engaged. I don't want you to get hurt but that doesn't mean I'm going to be a monster in law.

(She calls Dave, Bert cause of his
eyebrows)

"Thanks Mom.

"Now let me call Bert and curse him out thinking I don't like him. While you go talk to James and he still acting stupid then you slap him. Also tell him I still got my gun if he wanna act crazy.

"Okay.

I yell for James

"Let's go take a walk

"Okay.

Dave POV

Mama Keisha really cursed me out and gave me her blessing in same breathe. Which is fine because after she got on my case, I told her of my plan to marry Grey at her Home. I know Grey brownstone holds a special place in her heart especially since her grandparents was married there. Grey dream was to being married at her place too and I'm going to make that happen. I told Mama Keisha and she got instantly excited. She cried and was like now she has a reason to go to Michaels (the craft store). She said she can have everything set up for Friday. I already told my people and my mom find Kairi a pretty dress to wear. Everything is settled except that nigga James.

*Later

It's late at night when I walk into the house. I know Grey and Kairi is already in bed sleep. I walk into the bedroom and I realize that I'm half right. Kairi is asleep and Grey is up reading a book.

"Hey baby

"Hi Handsome.

I start undressing and go into the bathroom.
After my shower, I walk back into the bedroom to see that Grey is still awake.

"Waiting up for Daddy huh?

"Yup.

I get in bed and pull them close to me.

"How was your day baby?

"It was good. I took James to find an apartment.

"Word?

"Yea he was real shock that I kicked him out. Shit at least I found him a place before his stuff was out on the street. He got the point that I don't want him real quick.

I laugh. My baby plays no games

"Okay good and Millie ain't no damn problem. So we can focus on us and making our son.

"We can focus on our wedding. I want Cristian Sirano to make my wedding dress.

"Okay. My assistant made an appointment for you for the afternoon. Plus he already has an outline of what you want.

She looks amazed

"So you are planning our wedding on the low.

"How do you know that?

"Cause you ain't slick plus everyone is weirdly excited about something. Talking about outfits, hair appointments and such. It's either we all going to meet the Obamas or it's our wedding.

I laugh

"Are you mad?

"Not at all. I'm feel so lucky to be loved by you. Your an amazing man and father. And I'm so happy to become your wife.

"Aww. Give me them lips

We lean over Kairi and kiss.

"I love you so much.

"I love you too.

I'm pretty sure we both fall asleep with smiles on our faces.

Narrator POV

On April 15th, 2019, David and Grey got married. Two months later they found out Grey was pregnant. It was a boy , Zahir Alex Brewster. He is adored by everyone especially Kairi, that's her best friend.

Millie is herself and being basic. Erica is married to one of Dave's friends. James and Amber got together. Mama Keisha got her hooks into Mr.Davis. Everyone is happy and Healthy as they should be.

The End.

A/n: What do you think about this final chapter?

What was your favorite part of the story?