Flowing

Dave POV

I wake up to my phone buzzing and a empty bed. I ignore the phone and go use the bathroom. After I brush my teeth (don't worry I showered)I start to wonder about Grey. Her bags are still here so she must be cooking me breakfast which means she has met my mom and pops. Let me rescue her, I text her to bring my breakfast upstairs to me. Then I sit on my bed and wait for her.

Minutes later she walks in the room with a plate.

"Your family is tough.

I laugh

"Sorry baby. You going to have to get used to it cause my crip family is tougher.

"They probably going to be surprised like your mom and pops that I'm not a hood rat. I don't know if they like me and I doubt your gang family will ever. I'm not a good girl but I ain't a hood girl either. I've only gotten into one fight in my lifetime. I don't beat bitches up. Do you really want someone like me?

I chew then talk

"Baby, calm down. I know that your a good girl and I don't care. I'm not asking you or wanted you to turn into something you're aren't. I want you, Grey the sexy ass nurse from Brooklyn.

She smiles

"Are you sure?

I nod and chew again. She doesn't say anymore, just pick up her phone. I eat and watch her smile at her phone.

"What are you smiling about?

"Erica and my cousin. Let's just say they are happy for me and you.

"Okay, Good.

"Aww, you thought it was another guy.

"Do you have guy friends?

"Yup but he is gay and lives in Atlanta now.

Oh good so she don't know Clarence

"Do you think Kairi will like me?

"Yea she will. Kairi will see that I like you then she will warm up to you. I haven't met introduce her to new people in awhile so she might give you attitude.

"So she isn't friendly.

"Not to strangers.

"Okay, that makes sense.

I look at my phone.

"Speaking Of Kairi, let me go get her.

"Um do you want me to leave or?

"You staying the whole weekend. You going to meet my daughter so relax. Watch some tv and I will be back.

I kiss her lips and slip into my slides

I walk downstairs and see my folks in the living room.

"Aye I'm going to get my babygirl.

"Okay. I like your girlfriend she seem nervous and nice. *Mom

"She the opposite of this nigga. *Pops

They laugh as I leave the house

20 minutes later I'm walking back into the house holding my babygirl.
As usual she lights up when she sees my parents. She trying get out of my arms to get to them. I just hand her over to my mom and she takes her jacket off.

"Well since she wants to be under y'all, I'm going to be under my lady. Yell if y'all need me.

They nod as they watch Kairi play with her toys and baby talk Harlem.

I walk upstairs and go into my room. I leave the door open cause I know Kairi is going to eventually come in here.

"Hey. Kairi is downstairs?

"Yea, she don't wanna be bothered with her pops.

"Aww. Your jealous ass. You need attention.

"Yea. That's why I came to bother you.

I cuddle with her and end up falling asleep.

Grey POV

Dave falls asleep and an hour later Kairi comes in the room. She looks at me then walks to my side of the bed. She gets on the bed and into my lap.

"Hi.

"Hi pretty girl. My name is Grey but you can me Gee.

"Gee!

I turn the tv to Disney jr and she smiles. I think I won her over which is good. But now I gotta worry about Dave's friends.

A/n: What do you think about this chapter?