Day With Bae

Dave POV 

It's almost lunch time and that woman ain't come down yet. Either she doesn't want my parents to see her or I really put it down on that pussy. Kairi is playing with my pops so I go upstairs. I get into my bedroom and see that the bed is empty.  I smile because I know exactly where she is at: in the tub. I walk into the bathroom and she is in the tub with her eyes closed. I walk up to her and kiss her neck. She moans and I smile.

"Yes David?

"I thought your ass was in a coma so I came to check on you.

"It wasn't that good for me to be in a coma.

"But you in here soaking so you must be sore.

I smirk and she frowns

"Bringing me pleasure is one thing but bringing the pain is another. Any dude can make a woman sore especially if they don't know what they doing. Shit some of y'all niggas put they dick in the wrong hole and be like that's your pussy right?

"I put it in the right hole tho.

"Yes you did, want a cookie?

"A real one or yours?

"Hmm. It depends did you save me some breakfast?

"Yup its in the microwave. You going to get out soon?

"Yea in a minute.

I don't say anything and I leave.
When I come back into the bedroom with Kairi and food.

"Aww I get breakfast in bed.

"Yup.

"Yaya!

"Hey pumpkin.

Grey kisses Kairi cheeks and I hand her plate. Then I turn on tv for Kairi, which of course makes her happy. That little girl loves Doc Mcstuffins. Grey eats her food quick and then Kairi comes sits in her lap. I get my phone and take a picture. Hmm is this what it feels like to have a wife and a family?

"You okay, back there?

I look up at Grey and smiles.

"Hey I'm good. I'm with my two favorite women on my day off.

I motion to Grey to move by me.

"You a low-key cuddler. Aww, such a softie.

"Shut up.

I cuddle my girls while they watch tv. I end up falling asleep.

Grey POV

Both Dave and Kairi are asleep which means it's a good time to go get some clothes. I figured since Dave is in a mushy mood that he would want me to spend another night. I make sure to let his parents know that I'm coming back.

I hop in a uber and go to Brooklyn.

Back TO Dave

I wake up to Kairi hitting me.

"Potty.

I get up and take her to my bathroom. She does her business then runs off to find my parents.

Now that she is gone, where the hell is Grey? I notice her sneakers and purse is gone.

"I know that look. She went to her house to get more clothes.

I look up and mom is in the doorway

"Oh.

"You was about to flip. So that means you really like her.

I blush

"And your blushing! I haven't seen you blush since you was in the 5th grade. Oh my god, my baby is in love.

"Mom! I'm not. Grey is cool and I do like her.

"So y'all together or y'all just doing that talking shit?

"No. We are together

"And you didn't tell me?

"Um it happened last night.

"I don even wanna know. You better treat her right. She is good people.

"Yes Mom.

She leaves and I grab my phone.

Text To Grey👑: You on your way back yet?

Reply: Not yet. I'm waiting for the Uber.

To Grey 👑: Did you pack some that lingerie that I bought you?

Reply: Nope. Your not getting any cause I have to work tomorrow. We just going to cuddle

I smirk because I know that's not true. Once Kairi goes to sleep, we going to be getting it in. I'm liking this whole couple thing already. I should take her ass on a date tomorrow.

A/n: What do you think about this chapter?
I want to show case Dave softer side.
He already likes being with Grey.
Cute or nah?