It dawned on me how stupid I was being, but I shrugged and continued cleaning until everything was back to normal, except the glass. I didn't plan to touch that until school was officially out and after I called my mom, to tell her someone had broken into our house but hadn't taken anything.

I set back into the living room and grabbed my ramen noodle bowl before heading back to the kitchen to clean it. When I finished cleaning the bowl and fork, I placed them both in the cabinets. I walked back into the livingroom, plopping on the couch and continuing to watch Supernatural after I unmuted the TV.

**
Reed showed up earlier than expected, about thirty minutes earlier, actually. The situation with telling my mom about the 'intruder' had gone exactly as planned, luckily, and it was also lucky, for both Reed and I, that my mom didn't get off until eleven PM every night. Hopefully we'd be back before she got home.

I hadn't even put on the clothes I was supposed to when Reed's fist was heard trying once again to break my door down. I looked down at my attire, as I'd changed out of my school clothes and put on pajamas after Reed left. It was a habit my mom had installed in me after so many years of me accidentally dropping food and things onto my uniform, which she was never happy about.

If Reed had killed me while I was wearing my uniform, she'd have probably been angrier about me getting blood on my uniform than dying.

I shrugged, not caring about what Reed thought of my pajamas. I thought they were cute. It was a pink tank top with a pair of navy blue shorts that were covered in stars and flying pigs. My mom had bought them for me, actually. She bought me my pajamas a lot of the time, which I didn't mind at all. Pajamas were pajamas to me.

I swung open the front door and Reed turned to face me, already speaking, "What the hell took you so -" He stopped talking when he looked at my attire, frowning. "You are not wearing that to break into the school. You're supposed to wear something that won't draw any attention to you, idiot." He scoffed. I opened my mouth to defend my pajamas but he shoved a hand over my mouth, pushing my body backwards as he stepped into my house without even asking, closing the door behind him.

"There's nothing wrong with my pajamas!" I glared at him.

"That's a matter of opinion. Now go put on some clothes." He demanded, turning to face me. I rolled my eyes but headed upstairs and into my room, leaving him there. I turned to close my bedroom door and yelped in surprise when Reed shoved himself through my bedroom door, heading for my dresser.

"What are you.." I started, and as his hand reached for my top left drawer, I gasped and shook my head, "Not that drawer!" I exclaimed, but it was too late. Reed yanked open the dresser drawer and rolled his eyes at me when he saw that it was just my underwear drawer. "Virgin." He muttered, shutting the drawer as he sifted through my other ones, searching for something, I guess.

I glared at him, "My virginity has nothing to do with this, so shut up!" I snapped. Reed shot me the finger in response.

He pulled out a pair of black skinny jeans and a black long sleeve shirt, both of which I already knew were skin tight on me, which is why I didn't wear them much. I wasn't looking forward to forcing the jeans over my thighs or butt, but they were the only pair of black jeans I had. I needed to buy some more. It was hard for me to find jeans that fit me good, though, because I had a bigger butt and hips whereas my thighs were more normal sized, or at least for someone my weight.

I was on the curvier side, but I didn't really like my body a whole lot. Don't get me wrong, I didn't hate it but it just wasn't the way I'd like.

I took the clothes from Reed and headed into my bathroom, sighing to myself. I quickly pulled off my pajamas and put on the shirt first, which had somehow become shorter on my torso, before jumping around the bathroom like a kangaroo trying to get my jeans on. My feet thudded against the floor and knew Reed could definitely hear me when I accidentally knocked my soap container onto the floor.

I paused, staring down at the mess I made on the floor before I continued jumping around the bathroom, shimmying into my jeans. When I finished, I was out of breath, gasping as I grabbed the edge of the sink and leaned my torso over it. I heard Reed knock on the door, "Did you die in there?" He called. "You wish, but nope. Almost, though." I smiled, swinging open the bathroom door and flicking off the light.

"How unfortunate." He muttered. I ignored his comment, grabbing my converse and socks as I sat on my bed and looked up at Reed. "Are we friends now?" I asked, cocking my head to the side and sliding on my socks.

"As appealing as that sounds, I would absolutely hate that. So no." He scoffed.

I frowned, slipping on my shoes, "You're rude." I mutter. Reed glared at me and came to stand in front of me, gripping my jaw in one hand, "Shut the fuck up or I'll show you just how rude I can be." He hissed. I nodded even though I wanted to smack him, tying my shoes and standing up when he released me.

"Let's go." He said, tugging me out of my house and into his car. I buckled my seatbelt and bit my lip, "Reed.." I started, "How are we supposed to do this?" I asked nervously. "I-I mean..we can't just do this and then be like, hey I know we broke into the school, but Reed didn't do this and we have proof! We hacked your cameras! I mean, Reed, we could go to jail for this!" I began rambling, realizing how serious this was.

"I'm too young to go to jail!" I wailed. "I don't want to be jailbait!" I cried, placing my head into my hands and I heard a scoff.

"As if you'd be jailbait. You'd be more like repellent." He muttered, placing his hand onto my seat as he looked over his shoulder to back out of my driveway. I felt a little hurt at that but didn't show it, instead looking down at my hands with a frown on my face. "I'm serious, Reed." I said softly. Reed suddenly stopped at the end of my driveway and I felt his hand softly grip my hair before he forced me to look at him.

His jaw was clenched, looking irritated, "Do I look like I wasn't being serious?" He snaps. I look down, "I'm sorry, it's just that I've never done this before. I haven't even snuck out of my own house before, much less broken into a school." I explained. Reed releases my hair with a light shove, "I don't give a shit. You're doing it now." He continues backing out of the driveway, tires squealing as he goes flying down the street.

When we get there, he doesn't park at the building but instead parks at least a street away so they can't see the vehicle we used. He tosses a mask at me and I hesitantly look at it before grabbing Reed's arm when he goes to leave the car, his own mask in hand. "Wait!" I gasp. He looks over at me and then at my hand that rests on his arm, "What?" He says, almost looking bored.

"What do you expect to do to the person who did this, Reed? We can't turn them in because we'd end up getting caught ourselves and I'm not up for that." I say worriedly.

Reed leans closer to me, shoving my hand off of his arm, "I'll do whatever the fuck I want, Leila, and you'll do as I say." He hisses. I shake my head, "Reed, I-I don't know about this. I'm having second thoughts." I say, unsure. He raises his brows at me and suddenly pushes my back up against the door, his hand wrapped around my neck in warning.

"This was your idea. If either of us would get in trouble," He locks his eyes with me, giving my neck a threatening squeeze, "It'll be you. Your idea, so what repercussions come along are yours to take, too." He said.

I gape at him and shake my head, "N-No! What? I-I'm not going to be the only one getting in trouble, you stupid fuckface!" I hiss, glaring at him, "The only fucking reason I'm doing this is because of you." I snap, and he doesn't look intimidated in the slightest. Suddenly Reed pulls out his phone with a smug look on his face and I watch hesitantly before he taps something and then my voice rings out.

"Let's break into the school."

It was very clearly my voice, and I stared up at Reed in shock, shaking my head, "Are..Are you blackmailing me right now? Why would you record that?!" I gasp, and he scoffs. "You're damn naive, Leila. What did you expect? For me to be nice to you, to put your ass before mine?" He sounds amused, but his face is blank.

"If that's it, then you're more stupid than I thought. If we get caught, then it won't be us who get in trouble. It'll be you. Do you get that? Mind your own fucking business about what I'll do to whoever actually cut the wires and get out of the fucking car. Now." He hissed.