'aap aaj itna jaldi kaisa uth gai....(how you got up so early today?)"swara said nervously.sanskar stares at her silently.

"hum bhaag nhe raha tha...hum baas yahan nahana ai tha...hum poora din nahai bagair nhe rah sakta.....(i was not running....i just came here to take bath...i can't spend whole day without taking bath)"swara said,pointing down at the lake.there was small slope toward lake.

'aap ko kuch pata ha...ya jungle kitna khatarnak ha....kuch andaza ha aap ko kuch bhi ho sakta ha....(do you know?....how much dangerous this forest is?.....what if something would have happened to you)"sanskar said clutching his fist in anger.

'hum to do dino sa yahan aa rhe han....humen to koi khoonkhar(dangerous) jaanvar nazar nhe aaya....(i am coming here from two days....i didn't see any dangerous animal)"swara said innocently.

"aap ka demag kharab ha...chalen yahan sa...(you have lost your mind...let's go)"sanskar said angrily,holds her hand and start walking with fast speed.

"ak minute....humen aapni dost ka liya phaal lena han....(one minute...i want to fetch some fruits for my friend)"swara said trying hard to match his pace.sanskar didn't bother to give her a reply.

"aap aahista chalen hum gir jain ga...(walk slowly i will fall down)"swara said in worried voice and her foot slipped and she rolls down on the slope as sanskar was holding her hand firmly,he also rolls with her.both fell into the lake and comes out together as sanskar had not left her hand.

Swara holds his shoulder with hand and looks at him,taking deep breath.sanskar holds her from waist.both share a long romantic eyelock.after realizing their situation they swim toward corner and sit there.

"hamara saara kaapra geela ho gain han....hum kia karen ga,ya sab aapki wajah sa howa ha.kitno daffa kaha aahista chalen lekin aap to sunta hi nhe han....bas haati(elephant) ki tarhan dham dham kar ka chalna shuru kar dia...(how many times i told you,walk slowly i will fall down but you don't listen to me....just started big big steps like elephant)"swara said,looking down at herself worriedly.

"aap na kabhi aapna chalna ka aandaz dekha ha...aisa chalti han jaisa zameen sa poch rhe hun....sunain aap ka oper khadam(step) rakhun na rakhun.....(have you ever look at your way of walking...walks as if asking from ground....can i step on you)"sanskar said,mimicking her soft tone.swara looks at him with wide eyes first then burst out laughing.

"aap maazaq bhi karta han.....(you can crack a joke also.)"swara said between her laugh.sanskar got lost in her gay laughter.swara feels his intense stare and stops laughing but a smile was still present on her lips.

"aisa kia dakh rahen han...kaabhi kisi ko haansta nhe dekha?....(what are you looking...never saw anyone laughing)"swara said blushing a little.

"aisi hansi to nhe dakhi...(never saw such laugh)"sanskar whispered to himself,controlling his heart beat.

"kuch kaha aap na?...(you said something?)"swara asked confusingly.sanskar shakes his head and gets up quickly.

"hamari thori maddad kar den...( help me a little)"

sanskar sighed heavily and gives her hand.swara holds his hand and gets up and passes him a thankful smile.sanskar muttered something under his breath again and starts walking toward specific direction.

"hum in geela kuproon ka kia karen ga...hamari dost bht sawa' karti ha,hum ussa kia kahen ga...humna unn ka lia phaal bhe nhe lia...(what will i do with this wet clothes....my friend asks too much question.what will i tell her.i didn't even pluck fruits for her)"swara keep on speaking continuosuly untill they reached that place.

"khuda ka liya kia aap do minute chup kar sakti han....(for heaven sakecan you keep silence for one minute)"sanskar said,he was annoyed like hell.first that lake incident then her continuous chaper chaper.