We Need To Get Out Of Here

Start from the beginning

Dajon-…Baby?…What Baby…?

Jacob-(He doesn’t know that’s good.) ……

Dajon-What don’t I know! And what baby are you talking about?

Jacob-(For the first time I spoke.) I said my baby…Tamie is my baby.

Dajon-Mhmmm…You might want to check on Tamie…I payed her a little visit. (Smiled.)

Jacob-I SWEAR TO GOD THAT IF YOU HURT HER THEN I WILL KICK THE CRAP OUT OF YOUR…(Get’s cut off.)

Dajon-Not if I kill you first…(With that he disappeard.)

Jacob-UGH! (I took off running to the house. I can’t let nothing happen to them. If something does then my purpose of life would be over. I ran in the house to Tamie’s room and seen her in Craig’s arms crying. What the heck…that should be me.) What happend!

Craig-She had another bad dream.

Tamie-NO NO JACOB PLEASE HE IS COMING!!!

Craig-Tamie nothing is coming for you.

Tamie-NO!!! HE IS COMING JACOB PLEASE!!!

Jacob-(I knew exactly what she was talking about.) Start packing. (It wasn’t a statement but is was a command.) Now we need to get out of here! (I look at Craig with a hard stare telling him to let go of Tamie.)

Craig-(Let’s go of her.) My bad bro.

Jacob-Whatever…Craig do you think we can crash at your place when we leave here.

Craig-Yea sure if they didn’t tear is down yet.

Jacob-Ok I guess we are going to Philadelphia. (I left the room to tell everyone that we are leaving. After everyone was done packing we waited in the livingroom.)

Tamie-Jacob…I am sorry if I got you mad..yesterday.

Jacob-It’s ok and yes I still love you…and I am sorry if I was a little harsh on you ok.

Tamie-(She smiled at me.) It’s alright…So what car are we getting.

Jacob-Trey just went o to get it with Alana.

Pricila-Can someone remind me again why we are leaving at 1:30 in the moring.

Randy-It’s not safe for you three.

Pricila-Three?

Randy-Yea mini Jacob.

Tamie-Mini who?

Randy-Ugh! You guys are so slow I was talking about the baby!

Craig-Haha he told y’all!

Jacob-Ok I want everyone to hear me when I say this.

Everyone-(Except Jacob.) What?

Jacob-Tamie was right Dajon is alive and that’s why we are leaving. He doesn’t know about the baby so you guys need to keep quiet.

Craig-Oh I understand but how does he know where we are and how did he survive?

Jacob-I don’t know but I seen him when I was out hunting and he is not human anymore.

Randy-What? How did he survive?

Tamie-I think it was my dad…just think about. Jacob remember when you first brought me here you left him there but anything could have changed him.

Jacob-Yea that’s what I was thinking but I got to got check on the car. (Walked outside.)

Tamie’s POV