Fight's And Argument's

Start from the beginning

Pricila-(Looked at me with anger.) She want’s you. (Then she walked away.)

Jacob-(I walked in the room slowly.) Tamie could you please tell me what’s going on. (I sat on a chair next to the bed.)

Tamie-I…I’m fine. (She smiled at me.)

Jacob-Then why were you crying?

Tamie-I was just a little sore but it’s nothing.

Jacob-What’s going on with Pricila? Why is she mad at me?

Tamie-She just get’s like that sometimes.

Jacob-(I looked at her in her eye’s.) Could you please me the truth, I know you are lieing.

Tamie-Jacob don’t worry about me…I am fine. (She smile with a tear rolling down her face.)

Jacob-(I can’t take it someone needs to tell me what’s going on. I got up and ran to Pricila and Randy’s room. I didn’t bother to knock.) Pricila tell me what’s going on!

Pricila-(She turned her head quickly with bright eye’s.) Do you really want to know what’s going on! (She got up and walked over to me.)

Jacob-What’s wrong with Tamie!

Pricila-(Got up in my face.) WELL I DON’T KNOW MAYBE IF YOU WASN’T BEING SO SELFISH TO YOUR NEEDS SHE WOULDN’T BE LIKE THAT!!!

Jacob-(She is really irritating me!) WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT SHE WAS THE ONE THAT COME ON TO ME!!!

Pricila-WELL MAYBE IS YOU WOULD HAVE THOUGHT AHEAD AND STOPPED YOURSELF THEN THIS WOULDN’T BE HAPPENING!!!

Jacob-WHAT’S GOING ON!!! I AM HER BOYFRIEND I DESERVE TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENING TO HER!!!

Pricila-(She pulled me hard by my shirt and dragged me to Tamie and my room.) Tamie! I am getting ready to knock this boy out!

Tamie-Pricila and Jacob could you please stop.

Pricila-(Looked at me with anger.) Can we just tell him since your life could be ruined already.

Tamie-But you don’t know it might not be officail.

Jacob-Could someone please tell me what’s going on.

Tamie-Pricila just tell him.

Pricila-Ok how do I explain it. Well first off when a girl and boy love each other they do this thing called love making. When they make love with out a condom the girl has this thing called a baby. (She put on a fake smile.)

Jacob-That’s impossible.

Pricila-Oh but wait it is.

Jacob-(I was speechless.)

Pricila-But wait there is more! You already know my sister is an angle right. And your a vampire. It is…(Get’s cut off.)

Tamie-Pricila no!

Pricila-No but he desevers to know after all he is your boyfriend!

Tamie-No your about to cross the line.

Pricila-(Looks at me with fake smile.) TAMIE I DON’T CARE I AM GOING TO TELL HIM THE TRUTH!!!

Tamie-(She was quiet with tears getting ready to fall from her eye’s.)

Pricila-It is committed to be a sin and I am not talking about a little white lie. I am talking about your kind. Right now a DEMON could be in her! She is an ANGEL you are a VAMPIRE! THE COMPLETE OPPOSITE!!! A soulless, cold, lifeless demon could be in her right now just like it’s father!