5

"We got a new addition to the team I heard!"

I was getting out of the shower as I heard the voices of Chris's friends downstairs.

"Is she hot man? Does she have a dude cause... I don't mind giving it a shot!" More unfamiliar voices spoke in unison filled with laughter and sarcasm.

"Nah man... she's mine. And no shots at her please, I don't need thirsty ass niggas running her off. Be polite and act like you got some damn sense."

I listened closely as I heard Chris mention that I was his girl.
Not to mention how hard I was blushing and I hadn't even went downstairs to greet them yet.

I put on my blue floral dress and pulled my hair into a ponytail:

As I made my way down the stairs, suddenly everyone stopped talking

It was like watching rain deer get caught in headlights... Quite amusing I might add.

"Uhm..." I coughed awkwardly.
"Is there any reason why you all look like you got hit by a bus?" I giggled.

Chris looked up at me in awe, as if he's never seen before.

We all know this nigga was playing ispy before he even met me.

I rolled my eyes and embraced him tightly, taking in the scent of his cologne.

I felt his hands lower down my back and caress my hips.

"Well this is Robyn." He said as he cleared his throat.

Well! The guys met Robz!

Tell me 🤔

How would you react if you were introduced to Rihanna?

What is it that you guys want? Any suggestions?

See ya in the next chapter!
-Ana 🙈