3

"Yes?"

I was falling into a darkness... I tried to reach out for something, anything that would help me.

"Chris???" I called out. No answer

Somehow I felt my feet on the floor and I was walking through a dark room... Where was I?
"Hello? Is anybody there?" I called out, as my voice echoed throughout the empty room.

I suddenly heard a creaking sound as if a door was being opened, I turn to look back for the sound and plummeted into the ground. All I could do is scream... I was falling and it felt like it lasted forever.

I opened my eyes and released my clinched hands from the sheets.
Sitting up slowly I wipe the sweat off of my face and exhale. Surprisingly there was a knock at my door, slightly catching me off guard I jumped.

"Robyn..Are you alright? I kind of heard you screaming and figured I check on you", he asked.

Yes I'm fine, t-thank you for wanting to check up on me Chris..

I stumbled over my words like a newborn baby. His presence in a way made me calm and nervous all at the same time... this is gonna take some getting use to.

I just wanted to tell that I thought about your offer and I've decided that I will join you in whatever it is you need me for. I spoke nervously.

"Excellent, you'll be my partner in crime, now are you sure you're alright?" He chuckled and flashed his whites as he glanced at me.

Yes, I'm sure.

"Great... goodnight Robyn. I'll see you in the morning."

Holy... shit. What did I get myself into?

-------------------

Hey guys, just another update... as by request. It seems as though you all really like this story! I'm really excited that you do. This will be slowly updated as I only write as much as I can cramp my thoughts on paper.
I appreciate the feedback!! Enjoy!