Tamie-But what I didn’t get fat!

Jacob-Well dang ok but were you really that depressed untill you would gain a little weight?

Tamie-Maybe a little were you?

Jacob-Yea I really miss you.

Tamie-Awww you love me. (I jumped on his back.)

Jacob-Haha I thought you knew that?

Tamie-I did I just like to here you say it.

Jacob-Ok but why did you jump on my back?

Tamie-So you could carry me.

Jacob-Ok hold on I am going to take off running. (I tighted my grip on her then I took off running. I stopped when we reached the meadow close enough to the house.) We are here.

Tamie-Ok Jacob remember they don’t hate you they love you and think of the postives.

Jacob-Yea ok. (I turned around so we could walk in but she grabbed my arm and kissed me.) Yes so we are back together.

Tamie-Nope just felt like kissing you.

Jacob-But Tamie…

Tamie-No but’s now come on fatty.

Jacob-(I grabbed her hand and walked inside.) I didn’t even gain a lot.

Tamie-(Quiet looking ahead.)

Jacob-(I turned my head to see what she was looking at and it was my whole family just standing there like they were waiting.)

Mom-Tyler or Jacob?

Jacob-I changed it to Jacob.

Lucy-Well I don’t care I like Tyler better. (Ran up to me and gave me a hug as did everyone else.)

Dad-Son I know we didn’t really talk much but I love you and want to tell you that before I went away forever.

Jacob-I…I’m sorry I ran away with out saying anything.

Mary-It alright but you should have came back sooner.

Jacob-I was just going through some changes.

Joseph-So I don’t care mom and dad told me I was going to be going through some big boy changes with my body but I was perfectly fine.

Tamie-No what Jacob is talking about is worse then big boy changes.

Joseph-Then what?

Mary-Yea what happened the day you ran away?

Lucy-And why do you look the same except for your hair. I can’t so your eye’s because your trying to be cute around your girlfriend wearing shades.

Tamie-Are you going to tell them?

Jacob-Mom, dad you know why…didn’t you tell them?

Dad-We were going to let them find out.

Mom-Jacob just tell them.

Jacob-(I looked at my brothers and sisters.) What ever happens promise your feelings won’t change towards me.

Mary-They won’t just tell us.

Lucy-I will still love you.

Joseph-Stop being so sensitive and tell us.

Jacob-Ok then I will just ignore that last remark. (I took off my shades and showed them my eye’s.) The day I left to Jessie’s house I…I…(I zoned off and couldn’t finish my sentence.)