Tamie And Jacob's Day Together

Start from the beginning

Jacob-The little shrimp.

Tamie-Don’t disrespect the dead or they can comeback and hunt you.

Jacob-Those things are already hunting me.

Tamie-Well what did he say.

Jacob-What he say doesn’t matter to me so it shouldn’t matter to you.

Tamie-Jacob don’t go all hard on me and you need to stop the attitude. You know what we never should have left the house like you said. Don’t talk to me.

Jacob-No please. I’m sorry. Tamie please. (He put his hand over mine.)

Tamie-Whatever.

Jacob-Please I have nothing else. (He looked at me in my eye’s.)

Tamie-Awww how can I say no to this cute face. (I jumped on him and sqeezed his cheeks.) Haha they are so fat.

Jacob-You know that annoys me right. (He picked me up and got me off of him.)

Tamie-Well too bad they are to cute. (I tried to chase him but he was to fast.) Why do you have to be so fast?

Jacob-Because I want to be.

Tamie-Is that so. (While he was in front or me I jumped on him but he flipped me over.) This is so weird.

Jacob-How so?

Tamie-Weird as in deja vu.

Jacob-What about this.

Tamie-(He kissed me. I did expect him to do that because we are not together. But it felt so good we were kissing for a good 15mins. When we stopped I opened my eye’s.) Oh my gosh! (I got out of his grip and jumped back.)

Jacob-Are you ok.

Tamie-(I tilted me head a little and looked at him.)

Jacob-Tamie your scaring me are you ok?

Tamie-Am I dreaming?

Jacob-No it’s me…Jacob.

Tamie-(I swear that I was kissing Jacob but when I opened my eye’s I was looking at Tyler.) You don’t look like Jacob.

Jacob-Tamie stop playing around I am Jacob.

Tamie-(Are my eye’s playing tricks on me?) Uummm…(I closed my eye’s really tight then opened them again.) Jacob?

Jacob-Yes its me.

Tamie-(Ok now I see can see Jacob. I got up and hugged him.) Jacob.

Jacob-Yea what was that about.

Tamie-My eye’s are playing tricks on me sorry.

Jacob-Ok then if you make sense. I think we should be going home now.

Tamie-Yea let’s go. (We started walking back.) Ok Jacob could you tell me were I am at because I have no clue.

Jacob-Then follow me.

Tamie-You know your way around here don’t you?

Jacob-Yea I grew up over here.

Tamie-Then how did you not know that there was a house over there.

Jacob-I didn’t say that I didn’t know about it I just didn’t want to go over there.

Tamie-Jacob I know that you know who he is.

Jacob-Who that Tyler boy?

Tamie-Yea.

Jacob-Just give it up you will never find him he is dead there is no more Tyler he doesn’t exist.

Tamie-Well I told his little brother Joseph that I will try.

Jacob-How do you know his family.

Tamie-I know them through a dream.

Jacob-Oh what happened.

Tamie-I thought you said you don’t care.

Jacob-No all I said was to give up on him.

Tamie-Well long story short we was just hanging in his house you know laughing and talking.

Jacob-About what?

Tamie-We just learned more about each other.

Jacob-(He stopped in his tracks.) What do you mean by that.

Tamie-Jacob that’s just naste no all we did was talk but there was a little kiss.

Jacob-You kissed a boy that you haven’t even meet in you dreams…teenage girls these days.

Tamie-No he kissed me.

Jacob-All that boy was is a flirt…he was smart but never really know how life was untill that day it happened to him.

Tamie-What happened?

Jacob-Let’s just say that one day his life changed and now he is dead. (Then he chuckled.) That’s what he deserved if you look back. And now look at what happened…his whole family is dead all because of him.

Tamie-Don’t put all of that on him.

Jacob-Your defending someone you haven’t really meet.

Tamie-Jacob I am done talking about this I am to tired.

Jacob-Hop on my back. (So I got on his back and he took us home.)

Pricila-Where were you two.

Tamie-Long story short we went on a little hike.

Craig-We were starting to worry about you Jacob.

Alana-Why did it take so long?

Randy-It was actually quite with y’all gone.

Trey-So what did we miss?

Tamie-I am going to sleep. (I ran upstairs to my room.)

Craig-What’s up with her?

Jacob-She wants to try and figure out where Tyler is.

Randy-Dude I think you should just tell her.

Trey-Yea she is just wasting time trying to find out.

Jacob-I don’t know I was just going to let her figure it out.

Alana-Ok but it’s going to be a lot for her to take in.

Pricial-Am I the only one that is lost?

Randy-Baby I will tell you tonight.

Jacob-Wait did he just call her baby? How long was I gone?

Pricial-Long enough.

Tamie’s POV Ok I am going to figure out what is going on tonight. Jacob is just really getting on my nerve and I am really tired so I will ask Tyler tonight and it will be final. When he tells me I will go and tell him his family wants to see him.

Hey guys do you have a clue on whats going on but if you don’t then go back on some chapters. And I can’t forget about my supporters so Comment, Rate, and Subscribe. I might not post a chapter tomorrow or the next day because I am lazy unless you give me a good reason to post one. Tell me what you think about my story. -Thanxx