Tamie And Jacob's Day Together

Start from the beginning

Jacob-Is that right how do you know where you are at?

Tamie-I was here with Tyler we were in this exact spot.

Jacob-Can we leave now.

Tamie-So that means that he lived over there. Jacob didn’t you live here all you life?

Jacob-Yea why?

Tamie-Did you ever know Tyler?

Jacob-No now let’s go.

Tamie-Jacob wait do you see that?

Jacob-See what.

Tamie-(She pointed across the meadow.) That house.

Jacob-No I don’t.

Tamie-(I grabbed his arm and I ran towards it.) Now you see it don’t you.

Jacob-Tamie stay back I don’t know how much this house can hold.

Tamie-I am sure it will hold the both of us now come on and stop being a baby. (We both went inside and each step we took we heard little creaking sounds.) I remember this place…This is Tyler’s house or I guess old house.

Jacob-Let’s just go.

Tamie-No! Let’s look around some. (There was a lot of dust and spider web but that wasn’t going to slow me down. Then we went down the small hall way.) Look this is his room.

Jacob-Yea this is his room. (He shook is head and looked down.)

Tamie-Are you ok.

Jacob-Yea I am fine. I want to go I can feel a disturbance.

Tamie-Yea your right it’s kind of creepy in here. (When we left Tyler’s room I felt it too. I felt a cold wind behind me so I looked back and it was Jacob but something was behind him.) Jacob something’s behind you.

Jacob-What? (He turned around and we seen a woman figure.) Tamie stay back. (He pushed me back a little with his hand.)

Tamie-(I whispered to Jacob.) I think that’s his mom. (I looked up at Jacob and he started backing up slowly. Then I looked back and the lady and she called some people over. Two girls and one boy stood next to her with a big buff man at her side.)

Jacob-(Without taking his eye’s off of them.) Tamie let’s go.

Tamie-(I look closer and noticed that their the family in that picture Jacob has but one of them was missing.) Jacob their the people in that picture.

Jacob-Come on Tamie they know everything we are saying so let’s go now. They are disturbed by my presents they know me and unfortunately might not like me. We need to get out.

Tamie-(I seen the little boy walk up to me and noticed it was Joseph. I gulped then looked down at him.)

Joseph-Do you remember me I am Tyler’s little brother I was in your dream lastnight.

Tamie-(I smiled.) Yes I do remember you.

Joseph-Well sadly I died from pneumonia and the rest of my family did too and I was wondering on if you could tell Tyler to visit us so our spirts will be at rest.

Tamie-(When he told me that they died a tear rolled down my eye.) I don’t know who or where he is but I will try.

Joseph-No Tamie don’t cry or worry but you will soon find out. (Then Joseph pulled Jacob down to his level and whispered something in his ear then let go of him.)

Jacob-(Rolled his eye’s.) Whatever shortie. (Then the little boy ran over to his family and disappeard.) Come on Tamie let’s go.

Tamie-(We walked out and back into the grass meadow and sat down.) So what did he say.