"I don't need anyone's help."He said seriously, looked and moved away.

"Aryan sir! Please I know I'm a messer but you are such a-I meant please come with me, you can scream at me later, for now please-come,you are really bleeding."I said and made a sad face.

He did not say anything yet. He came behind me and walked to the veranda. He sat on the couch.

"Can I know where is the first aid?"I looked everywhere.

Still he did not say anything.

"Sir."I called him.

"There."He said pointing his finger to the drawer in the veranda.

I went to take it. I came sat near to Aryan's sir and folded his right sleeve.

I took some cotton from the box , and applied the betadine's medicine over the cotton. After that, I applied the cotton on his right hand.

His right hand was bleeding, I did not know when this happen, because when he removed the driver out of the mansion, he did not fight with him, he had just held his collar shirt.

After applying it, I decided to look at him, to see if he was still wearing his angry face.

When I looked,I felt like-as if he was staring at me but he was not really looking at me, he was looking in the other direction.

"It's done."I said nicely.

He stood up and walked to the corridor.

"Won't you say thank you?"I said behind him.

He turned behind and stare at me. Allah knew what was in his mind at that time.

When I saw the time, it was two am already,I did not know where Sarah and Fathima in what room were they staying over.

I decided to check them. I went in some room. There were so many rooms. The rooms which I went, they were so beautiful.

"This one I'm sure they are inside."I said and opened the door with a big smile.

The room was dark, I knew it they were already asleep. I decided not to disturb them. But my craziness was increasing within myself. I decided to scare them. I walked silently with my sandals. I felt like laughing but I didn't not laugh,because I did not want to spoil the plan for scaring them.

By coincidence, I reached to the bed,I could feel it. I went in the bed silently. I could see Sarah or Fathima was sitting on the bed through the shadow,I was not sure who was it- Sarah or Fathima. On the bed only one person was sitting. Then I made my mind perhaps one of them went in the bathroom and one was sitting.

I finally arrived near to Sarah or Fathima, it was only time now to hug her and scream in her ear.

"One, two , three."I screamed in my heart.

I hugged her at the back and screamed in her ear.

"AAAAAAAAAAAA."I bursted into laugher. I held her hand.

"Fathima-why are you sitting in this darkness?" I laughed. I knew Fathima was angry with me because I made her scared. This girl I tell you.

At the same time,Sarah or Fathima on the light. I removed my sandals.

"I knew it you were scared."I looked at my sandals and laughed.

When I looked-my laugh turned into shock.

It was Aryan sir-

He looked at me, this time I knew I would be dead, I decided to do something in a jiffy, I forced my mind to think fast and luckily he was just scrutinising me, perhaps he was also finding some talks in his mind to say.

"Sir! I'm sorry, you know I'm sorry, I don't know, I meant I don't know, if it was you, I thought it was Sarah or Fathima, I never think it was you, bye sir Asalamualaykum."I took my sandals in my hands and ran from his room.

His mansion was so big, I did not know where to go, where to look for Sarah and Fathima. At the same time,I saw Arman was going to the kitchen side.

"Arman-Can you tell me where is Sarah and Fathima? I meant in which room are they?"I said hurriedly and sweating.

"Muhayba! Everything is fine? Why are you talking so hurriedly? Anything wrong? Wait I'll show you."He said.

"I'm-I'm completely fine,I forgot the room where it's, you k-know there is so many rooms so by that you know-"I stopped talking.

"Right!"He said.

He finally showed me the room then he left.

I went in the room. I on the lights. Sarah and Fathima were already fell asleep. I was sweating more and more when I got to know-

"Sarah! Fathima! Wake up!"I tried to wake them.

"PLEASE! SARAH! FATHIMA!WAKE UP."I again tried to wake up them.

"Mmm, what Muhayba!"Said Fathima.

"Sleep Muhayba! Why are you waking me?"Said Sarah.

"FIRE! FIRE IS EVERWHERE IN THE MANSION."

~Asalamualaykum,hello, bonjour.
How did you find this chapter?
For an early update, it depends on your votes and comments💕

Waiting for your comments💕

Till then : Pray, Smile, Slay,Take care and Patients

By : hijabygirlFa_h