book facts !

- writing the ending (both epilogue and last chapter) got me all types of emotional.

- the title might come from a crime novel we are studying in my English class, called When Will There Be Good News? In which one characters phone is called her lifeline. I say might because I can't exactly remember where I got it from, but I think that was an influence.

- this is actually the second edition of Lifeline, no major plot points were changed just has more detail and better writing (in my opinion).

- the word count stands at 34,614 

- I knew what I wanted the story to be the minute I started writing.
I looked around for Bruce Banner fics but although there are some great ones I wasn't too interested in OC's who;
a) had superpowers or are part of the Avengers
b) who kind of accidentally meet Bruce / was saved by him.
^although those books can be great as well.
I wanted someone who had inadvertently become apart of the superhero world but was too deep that the minute they realised it, it was too late to turn back.

- i personally imagine Parker / Cathy as Billie Piper and this is the sunshine of Bruce's life.

- and this exact smile is what she fell in love with

- I wanted an androgynous name so chose Parker

- I wanted an androgynous name so chose Parker. I think her being related to Peter kind of sprung from that as I never planned for her to have a "real name" or even to be Peter's sister.

- I only used Andrew Garfield's Spider-Man as I actually hadn't seen Homecoming when I was originally writing this book.
Since I actually have but not sure how much Aunty May and other elements of it work with my book.
I love both incarnations of Spidey (and even Toby has a special place in my heart so it's up to you to picture the gorgeous Peter Parker however you may like )

- this is probably my favourite book I have published on wattpad at the moment and my biggest achievement.

- the format of phone calls and voicemails is because I wanted to experiment more in my writing and I've always struggled with dialogue more than descriptive writing.

- I truly don't know Parker's age.
When I started out I really really really wanted her to not be too young because I believe Bruce Banner wouldn't want to be with someone who was only 22 / 23.
but then I kind of shot myself in the foot making her Peter's sibling.
In my mind she's around 28, so ten years older than Peter. That's why in the summary and everything I never go "twenty-eight year old Parker Miller" because that's not a large role in her story and isn't necessary.

-If Catherine had a motto it would be; Learning to love is learning to live.
^ and love encompasses compassion, platonic, family and the love of life, the universe and everybody in it.

- the troubled kind of past Parker has is basically being in the wrong crowd in high school and that following her past her graduation. She has been smoking since she can remember and this really is symbolises that time for her, hence why she started to stop when she was in Calcutta.

- also as soon as Bruce found out she was called Catherine he called her Cath, no reason why, he just loves that. Occasionally she is Parker, but mainly Cath.
To Peter, she has always been Cathy. Always. Even if she hated the nickname. And he is Spidey.

Also a little about me;
-I'm zennor aka freehawks
-currently eighteen (edit 2021: I'm 21, yikes) and live in England
-writing this book the first time really helped me as things in my personal life went off the rails
- besides Banner I love Thor and Agent Carter the most in the MCU (I dunno I'm more of a DC person really)
- I pretty much love romance - books, TV, films but am not that keen when it comes to my personal life.... idk  (edit 2021: I just want a boyfriend/girl friend but have deep rooted commitment issues) 
- wattpad and writing is actually a pretty big part of my life and I love how all of you have become apart of it.
-I am so thankful for all the support, comments, reads and votes I have received on this book.

NOW FOR SOME APPRECIATION

I would like to shoutout a couple of my readers who really have made my day with comments, or filled me with love with votes and constant reading  (some of you may have read it a long time ago but your comments are legendary)fairlylocalfandoms_ Of...

(some of you may have read it a long time ago but your comments are legendary)
fairlylocalfandoms_ OfficialStephanieP RikkiQuest iamsporty657 Confused-Cas jes12321 AngiehMlp ShreyaN02

And to every single one of you who have made it this far, I hope you are glad you clicked on this little Bruce Banner fanfic and it's made your life a little bit better.

Love,
freehawks
xx