11. SHRAVAN & SUMAN'S DAYOUT❤

Written by ~kratukratzz
Author of~
1. Suman's realisation for her love: A shraman ff

2.Shraman ff: Love overcome distances
_______________________________

Hello guys..so here is the next part...

Enjoy😊...

After reaching home, shravan changes into comfortable clothes nd laid down on his bed..

He was all the time thinking about today's day...the memories suman share of her childhood.. which was the most imp part of her life..also on his birthday how suman planned to make his day special for him..

Shravan was now thinking what to do for her which will make her feel special.. it wasn't that suman did something for him so he should also do the same..but he just want to do something which can make her feel special.. that she will be the only girl in her life..no matter at what stage they are..and while thinking all this he slept..

Next morning-

Pushkar and preeti were ready but shravan has not woke up till now...

Pushkar- di bhai kha hain

preeti- tumhara bhai abhi tak so raha hain

Pushkar- vo abhi tk so rahe hai..mujhe to subha suman ka phone aaya tha ki vo ghar aa rahi hai..aaj saath mai breakfast kregi

Preeti- mai use utha deti hu phir...

Pushkar- nhi di aaj to bhai ko mai hi uthaunga...in my style😉

Preeti- bechara shravan ab to gya..

Pushkar goes to shravan room and make moustache on his face by the marker and then play the song placing the speaker near his ear..

Shravan got startled nad woke up with a jerk...he take some seconds to understand what happened to him...and after that the place turn into a marathon... both running behind each other..Only the difference is shravan is running to catch pushkar and pushkar is saving himself..Preeti was laughing all the time...

Suddenly door bell rings...preeti opens the door and there she saw suman standing there with a smile..but as soon as she saw shravan... she starts laughing loudly...

Both the boys stop where they were and were looking at suman...pushkar was also thinking what happen to her as he forget his another prank...and shravan was all the time confuse...

Shravan- kya hua suman tum itna hass kyu rahi ho

Suman- hasu na to aur kya karu (controlling her laughter)

Shravan- matlb

Suddenly pushkar remembers his prank and thinks pushkar beta ab to tu gya..

Suman- achha ruko... she goes inside the room and brings the small mirror along with her and show his face to him.. 

Shravan- what the hell.. ye kab hua...

Suman- kab hua ye to pta nhi par tum lag bade funny rahe ho

Shravan- ohh i got it... pushkar ab to tu gaya..

Pushkar runs to save his life..but shravan is shravan..he somehow catch him

Pushkar- bhaiya mai aapka chota bhai hu na...

Shravan- to ab tu nhi bachne vala

Pushkar- plzz na dekho chote bhai ko pareshan krna achhi baat nhi hain

shravan- aur bade bhai ko pareshan kr sakte hain

Pushkar- ha vo to hmara birth right hota hai kyu suman