2. FRIENDS

Written byAanya1999
Author of ~
1.SHRAMAN OS ND SS COLLECTION...
2.TUM MERI DOST HO AUR PYAR BHI...
3.ITS ALL ABOUT TRUST...

Enjoy Reading!!!!
--------------------------------------
They say friendship is the most beautiful relationship in the world. It's the base of Every relation, wheater it's of mother-
Daughter , husband-wife or be lovers. When they can't become your friends, u can't trust them eaisly. ND trust is the most
important thing in any relationship.

After their meeting at exhibition, they used to hangout together ,spend time together. They used to talk to each other till hours.
They both became very good friend. Slowly slowly they both weremaking a special place in each other hearts, but unknown to each other. They both were enjoying themselves.

But unknown to the fact what's their families was planing. Ramnath Malhotra, one of the famous lawyer, was worried about his sons future. He wants him to get married, and settle in his life. Same case was with Neeraj tiwari , one of the leading bussines tycoon , was teased. He wants
her daughter to get settle in her life. He wants to see her happy.

But on that day, where both the families met everything changed. They both
met at of their friend wedding. Ramnath and Neeraj were collage collage. Both know each other very well. Both talked about their life, about their children. Both the family mingle with each other very well. They decided to get their children married.

Both Ramnath and Neeraj were happy but worried also. Worried about their children reaction. They both decided to talk to their children tommorow.

Unknown to this fact, Suman and shravan were enjoyinglife. Their was no one to stop them, they were having fun. They both discovering this new phase of life.

That day, Suman and shr were sitting on the grass where shr was engrossed
in his photography while suman was painting a beautiful painting. Shr was trying to start a conversation but every time he would ask something, in reply rather she would nods her head or will say hmm.

Shr : sumo
Su : hmm
Shr : sumo, suno na
Su : hmm
Shr : sumo, main bore ho rha hu.
Su: hmm
Shr : kya hmm Yar.
Su : hmm

Shr was now hell irritated. He moved towards her and pull her. What he saw made him more annoyed. Suman was with her ear phones, listening to music.

Shr was now hell annoyed. He was trying to talk to her and here she is listening to music. Suman saw him and understood the Suitation.

Su : shr voh...
Shr : hmmm
Su: sorry na
Shr : hmm

Now shr was listening. He turned his face but suman in front of him and said sorry holding her ears. Seeing his cute freind shr smile. They talked with each other, sharing their whole day.

At night, Suman was sitting in her room checking her paintings when her dad called her.

Su : ha papa
Neeraj: Sumsn mujhe tumse bhout jaruri baat karni thi
Su : ha papa,
Neeraj : beta Aaj main apne collage friend se milla, remember I told u Ramnath.
Su : ha papa, I remembered.
Neeraj : uska ek beta h, shravan malhotra. Voh bhi New Orleans main h. Photographer h. We wanted to get you both married.

Suman was dumbfounded for a second. She don't know what to say.

Neeraj : beta I know u r not ready for this. But ek bar mill lene se Kuch nhi hota. Agar tumhe Voh pasand h Tabhi hum baat aage badaege.
Su : papa kya naam btaya aapne.
Neeraj : shravan malhotra. Wait I will send u his photo.

Neeraj send suman, Shravan's pic. She don't know how to react.

Neeraj : suman are you their.
Su : huh...ha papa
Neeraj : acha beta, Aab main rakhta hu, Tum aapna khayal rakha.
Su : ha papa, bye.

Suman was too shocked to react. Same case was with Shr. Ramnath called him and told him about suman.

Both were in dilemma. Whole night, they both were awake thinking about each other. They both decided to talk to each other tomorrow.

They say relationships are more stronger when you are friends before couple. Let's see how they are going to take their relation....

-----------------------------------------
Please Vote n comment... Let the author know what u feel about this one....

Waiting for more to join in....