Part XII

It was a tiring day! Moving back to London wasn't easy. You decided to quit your job and get a new one but your boyfriend won't let you go.

"So, it is official. I finally move in." You said taking the last box away.

"Great, now I can have you all to myself." Tom said carrying you like a bride.

"I am all yours, Mr. Hiddleston." You said putting your arms around his neck.

"Good and may I remind you that I don't like to share. What's mine is mine and you [Y/N L/N] is mine." He stated and you couldn't help but giggle.

"Your inner Loki is showing, love." You said kissing him on the cheek.

"Well I have more alter egos and you don't want all of them to be mad." He said laying you on the bed "you would prefer to have them love you."

Not letting him go "No, I don't want them I want my Thomas William Hiddleston." You said massaging his nape "I think I waited for long.. so long to deal with your alter egos."

"Well by the day's end, I'm still me." He said brushing his nose against yours "the dork you love."

"You are my dork." You said pulling him down. You've been wanting to kiss him. Just a few more and... the doorbell rang.

"Bad timing." Tom hissed.

Taking a peck on his lips "Maybe we can continue this later."

"Yeah." He said helping you to stand up.

Answering the door it was Ben and Sophie. Inviting them in, you prepared tea and do some catching up. Looking at Tom, you can tell that he can't wait to continue what were you doing but being so nice, Tom doesn't want to tell Ben to go already. Tom had one of his arms around your waist, massaging the side of your waist. This touch was making you want him more. He even moves closer, you can smell his perfume and this starting to drives you crazy. Unconsciously, you put your hand on his thigh and give it a soft squeeze. It was frustrating! You badly want each other. The time was running slow. But when Ben and Sophie decided to go since they still have children to take care of. The door shut and Tom immediately locked it.

"Tom wh..." you couldn't finish what you were about to say. Tom crashed his lips against yours. Next thing you know, you were pinned on the wall and you can feel Tom's hands inside your shirt. Letting out a moan, he looked at you.

"Alone at last." He said looking at you in the eyes as a smile appeared on your face.

"I thought they will never leave." You said before kissing him.

"Bedroom is upstairs..."

"No, I can't wait." You said.

"Couch."

You said in union and in few seconds, Tom was sitting on the couch while you on his lap. You can feel the hard stuff between his legs. The temperature heats up and you two just can't let go of each other. You were craving for one another.

"[Y/N]?"

"Yes, love." You respond breathing heavily. Gazing at him, you saw his beautiful eyes looking at you with desire and passion.

"I will never let you go."

"I will never run away. I love you, Tom."

A smile appeared on your faces "And I love you too, my [Y/N]. The only woman I will love for the rest of my life."

Pressing his lips against yours, this time the kiss was sweet. As if Tom was trying to tell you how much he loves you. How much he cares for you. So many years you two have waisted it is time to be together. No excuses. No secret. No unspoken feelings. This time you will love each other the way you always wanted to be. Finally, you are where you should suppose to be.

|Unspoken Feels, The End|

A/N: This is it. Thank you guys for reading and being part of this imagine.😊 I hope I'll see you in the other imagines I made. More love for Tom and you all!!😘