Part V

Tom left and you continued your life with Nick. Tom would update you where he was or what were he doing. You became part of his life again but you tried not to get too attached. You also found out that he is also talking to Nick and they are becoming good friends. There, you know that you can't avoid him now. So you just let it go, you didn't let him affect you like before.

Then you found out that Tom started to date Taylor Swift. They were in every news. Tom even called you to tell you the news. He sounds happy and you are happy for him. It did hurt but knowing your situation, you know this is for the best. You have Nick and He have Taylor.

"Maybe we can have a double date with them." Nick said while making coffe.

"Maybe, but it seems like they are enjoying their time together." you responded but deep inside you were not sure if it will be a good idea.

Months had passed and everything seems to be doing well. The communication with Tom continues. Then one day, he told you that Taylor and him were consistently having fights. You told him that it is natural and they can still work things out. He send you a message that he'll try again but he needs to talk to you first. You were driving so you told him that you'll call him later.

Arriving to Nick's restaurant, the blinds were down and the light inside was off.

"Nick?" You called out as you enter. Then you saw him in the middle of the room, a smile was painted in his face and he was holding a bouquet of red roses. He looks so beautiful, you thought. There were petals on the flow, the candles were giving a touch of classic romantic ambiance. "Baby, what is this?"

"A bouquet of beautiful roses for the most beautiful amazing woman in my life." He said giving you the roses before kissing you in the lips.

"Thank you, they are beautiful." You said admiring it. "I love it." You added caressing his face.Nick took your hand and planted soft kiss on it.

"[Y/N], I know that I have told you how much I love you. How I want to start a family with you and how I want to grow old with you." Looking at his eyes, you can see nothing but admiration, care and love "I want you to know that I still have not changed my mind about it and that I will love you till the last beat of my heart." Kneeling down, Nick, opened the velvet box in his hand and asked "[Y/N], I want to start that chapter in our lives, will you marry me?"

|End of Part V|

A/N: Congrats! You've been asked by Nick Bateman to be his wife, what would be your answer? I want to know your thoughts guys. Likes and comments are deeply appreciated.

Unspoken Feelings [Tom Hiddleston X Reader]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara