Home

"Yan Da can't you really go with us?" Ka Suo asked his Queen. Yan Da caressed his cheek. "Ka Suo, you know that I can't. I still have to go back to the fire tribe and inform my father of my failed mission."

"But wouldn't he punish you?"

"I'm used to it." She grinned when he looked at her with worry and pouted pouted. So adorable. "I'll be fine." She said, giving him a short heartfelt kiss on the lips.

She then faced the others. "Take care of yourselves and I hope that this journey made you realize some things." She stated looking especially at Huang Tuo, Luna, Chao Ya, Liao Jian and Pian Feng. They cleared their throat avoiding her gaze.

She chuckled at that. "Huang Tuo." She then called out, hugging him. The healer returned it eagerly, missing the times when he could hug her like this. "Try to visit us once and a while."

"I will." She stated, letting him go. She then faced Lotus who was watching them. "Shi would be glad to see that you're safe."

Lotus smiled. "I hope someday. You can be with us."

"Someday." Yan Da stated before looking at the group again. In a flash, she's gone.

(^_^) (^_^) (^_^)

In the City of Snow Blade...

"Ka Suo!" Chen Tong eagerly hugged her son. Happy that he was safe and sound.

The others quickly went to their loved ones as well, hugging them tightly.

"Xing Jiu," Lan Shang said happily as she held her husband close. Xing Jiu smiled, taking comfort in her scent. He missed her. Suddenly, another one joined them. The couple laughed, hugging Xing Gui too. It's good to be back.

~~~

"Lotus."

"Your Majesty," she greeted back at Chen Tong. The other shook her head.

"It's Chen Tong." The two grinned. A new friendship was then born between the two, setting aside the past.

~~~

"Ka Suo!"

Ka Suo smiled, looking at Li Luo who was carrying Tian Xing. He quickly got him from her.

"He missed you." The envoy said.

"I did too." he answered, kissing the infant's cheek. He then looked at Li Luo, chuckling.

"You've been busy." He teased. She blushed, putting her hands on her stomach. "Does Qin Chu know?"

She shook her head. "Not yet. It's a surprise." Ka Suo nodded in understanding. "You two have my blessing."

Li Luo grinned." Of course." She then whispered. "Where's her majesty?"

Ka Suo's eyes softened. "There's still a lot of things for her to take care of." Li Luo gave him a sympathetic look. "Someday she would be able to stand by your side and Shi's. Don't lose hope."

" Never." He replied. "We should all go back to the palace and celebrate!"

The others agreed quickly. Finally, a time to relax.

Meanwhile, In the Blaze City...

Yan Da was surprised at the scene that she came home to. It was a celebration.

"Father." she said, kneeling down.

"Ah, Yan Da you're back. Do you have it?"

"I'm sorry father but I don't. Ka Suo took it before I could." Flames eyes narrowed in anger at what he heard but then calmed down immediately. It didn't matter. He has a new way now of becoming more powerful.

"It's okay. You should go and change. Join the celebration with your brothers and relax. You must be exhausted."

A warning bell rang in her mind at that. "Of course, father." Suspicion rose within her as she studied her father and the people around her. Something's going on. And where's Shuo Gang? Why wasn't he in there with the others when he loves competing with them?